A mans shed

stevewool
Posted
Posted

We men and there could be some ladies love our shed or our corner where we save things because it may come in handy one day, and yes many years later that piece of wood that you saved has rotted away but it’s still there collecting dust with the other bits of plastic, metal and more wood.

One of the conditions of the house build was to get rid of the rubbish at the back of the house , and now the house is just about done , the rubbish , well what do you think .picture taken yesterday.

1C88952C-294A-4FCC-99AD-C9F37E45581B.jpeg

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Joey G
Posted
Posted

looks like a rats nest :7481:

• Like 1

graham59
Posted
Posted (edited)

Shed ?   Oops....thought you were talking about my house.  :mocking:

No rubbish collection here in my neck of the jungle, so of course....  as with everything else, the locals just dump it and leave wherever it was last used or thrown. 

My place is definitely the tidiest within many square miles !  

Edited by graham59
  • Like 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted

I don't think they keep stuff expecting to use it in the future - I think they are either lazy or have no means to dispose of rubbish.

• Like 1

jimeve
Posted
Posted

There's a guy who comes around the neighborhood looking for such rubbish, wife collects the empty tins , plastic and other bits of metal then sells it to the guy.:ohmy:

• Like 4

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, stevewool said:

We men and there could be some ladies love our shed or our corner where we save things because it may come in handy one day, and yes many years later that piece of wood that you saved has rotted away but it’s still there collecting dust with the other bits of plastic, metal and more wood.

One of the conditions of the house build was to get rid of the rubbish at the back of the house , and now the house is just about done , the rubbish , well what do you think .picture taken yesterday.

1C88952C-294A-4FCC-99AD-C9F37E45581B.jpeg

How did you get a picture of my bedroom?:laugh:

• Haha 4

graham59
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, jimeve said:

There's a guy who comes around the neighborhood looking for such rubbish, wife collects the empty tins , plastic and other bits of metal then sells it to the guy.:ohmy:

Yes, we save it for bro-in-law, who takes it away (bottles, cans, plastic, etc) and gets some cash for it.

• Like 5

stevewool
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

How did you get a picture of my bedroom?:laugh:

You should see the one with you coming out of your bathroom.:shock_40_anim_gif:

• Haha 2

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Well it’s a start , it took 3 men all day to sort it out , we had the builders before make a new store house at the back of the house to store his good stuff in , but I am sure half the crap has just been moved into the new place with something else I will mention at a later date once I have left the country.

E3A98AD5-CE92-4E87-88E3-4ADDE08F0C2A.jpeg

• Like 3

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Well the shed has been extended and now it’s got a window in there too, I have had nothing to do with this at all, but the FIL and his mate has extended it and the shed has now another room inside with a bed and hanging space for his mate to stay permanently.

If only we new this we would have not done anything to the back of the property , plus the cluttering has started to build up.

9C1FA689-C243-414C-9455-7271BA08741E.jpeg

444E89BA-E365-4322-BF6E-00553C835DB8.jpeg

• Sad 1