Dumaguete Curfew

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Just in from my news Feed, Seems that we all have to go home earlier than before :56da632e94212_1(60):

Quaretine curfew.jpg :whatever:

intrepid
Posted
Posted (edited)

Well Jack you can have one more drink while out than us here in Sta Rosa.  Our curfew is 8PM - 5AM.  Although it doesn't really affect me too much because I'm usually in before 6PM and not out and about until 7Am most days.:tiphat:

Edited by intrepid

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
11 minutes ago, intrepid said:

Well Jack you can have one more drink while out than us here in Sta Rosa.  Our curfew is 8PM - 5AM.  Although it doesn't really affect me too much because I'm usually in before 6PM and not out and about until 7Am most days.:tiphat:

My wife wouldn't allow me out of the house in Philippines after dark ether. :wink:

• Haha 3

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jack Peterson said:

Seems that we all have to go home earlier than before

24 hour curfew for seniors?  Are they enforcing that?

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

In the Malls and some other places ( Restos and some bars as and when they feel like it) They certainly are in Junob Area 5 Months now for me

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
51 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

In the Malls and some other places ( Restos and some bars as and when they feel like it) They certainly are in Junob Area 5 Months now for me

Are you able to get out at all Jack? I know that must not be easy.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
28 minutes ago, Old55 said:

Are you able to get out at all Jack? I know that must not be easy.

I am allowed up to 90 meters from my Gate each Way so I can walk the Dogs and go to the Shop, My vehicle Pass ( for the Car ) was never renewed after my Birthday ( they knew I was 72 this time and + the fact that i have 3 Ladies in the House to tend my Needs ( Wife Daughter and our Maid) all within the age group allowable to go Out :whatever: sometimes I feel ostracised for winning my Court case that made the Captain look inadequate to hold the Position But..................... :rolleyes: every man has his day:shades: mine will come when he is looking for Donations:popcorn:

• Love it 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Technically, they have to let you out to get essentials, but of course, enforcement is all over the place.

They just changed the curfew in Olongapo back to 7pm to 5 am, and complete closure on Sundays for disinfection.  They have had about 20 new cases in the past week and 7 yesterday. 

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Just in from my news Feed, Seems that we all have to go home earlier than before :56da632e94212_1(60):

Now in Cebu city we are GCQ so instead of 8pm curfew we are now 10 pm. Every area makes up their rules as they go. Since you are MGCQ your meant to be released more and more so its strange to go backwards. 

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Just now, Jollygoodfellow said:

. Since you are MGCQ your meant to be released more and more so its strange to go backwards. 

Just now, Jollygoodfellow said:

Now in Cebu city we are GCQ so instead of 8pm curfew we are now 10 pm. Every area makes up their rules as they go. Since you are MGCQ your meant to be released more and more so its strange to go backwards. 

:whatever: The Governor has Closed the Island Down again even from Occidental to Oriental, No one in and no one out, not even stranded Indiginants, Total mess all round :angry: Airports  Shut down, no sweepers now till Mid August. 

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic