No vaccine, no visiting force agreement

hk blues
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, jamesmusslewhite said:

All the drama over a weak virus with a greater than 99.7% survival rate? Proof Darwin was wrong, mankind is actually a devolving species of monkey...

Try telling that to the families of the 18 elderly Belgians who died in the past couple of days due to Covid. Or the families of the 1.7m or so others who have passed away from Covid. Or to those who have been, or still are hospitalised due to Covid and continue to suffer from its effects.

Yep, what's all the fuss about!

• Like 4

GeoffH
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Explorer said:

I miss all those years when no one died.

I miss all those years when 1.7 million people didn't die from Covid or Covid related complications earlier than they had to die.

• Like 3

jamesmusslewhite
Posted
Posted (edited)

Oddly nobody seems to have been effected by any of those other 18 pesky little Covid bugs, Covid-1 through Covis-18, seven of which arise every year in the USA alone. They use to cause well over 100,000 US citizen deaths yearly alone. And now they all magically seem to have taken a year long vacation. Other those other common flues that kill every year. No now their is only the Covid-19 which is well documented to have a greater than 99.7% survival rate. I guess a little thing like facts should override a good needless scare. Or common sense,

Have any of you boys actually been in a military? A forward unit, especially a naval fleet? They will be the first to receive the vaccine. Are the Philippines going to inoculate their whores and isolate those with infected with Aids? Just more needless senseless drama to incite the masses. Wear your face-diaper even though the virus is so minuscule that to travels through the fine-cloth like a gnat through chicken-wire. Yep what is a little common sense when you have snippy retorts and straw-man arguments. After all it is not like those same lab-coats have not been constantly flip-flopping throughout the length of this pandemic.

But I guess it is good to see that the Luciferian and Satanist globalist are progressing nicely with their Aginda-21 plan to eradicate 95% of the global population. Human-Lemmings so gullibility and willing to quickly lineup for their prick of their needle. Made mandatory even, just to insure they do not miss a single sheep. Something tells me that far more will die from their cure, then have actually died from this virus. 8+ billion lab-rats, what could possibly go wrong, in a world controlled by  a small group of sociopaths who hate you. Me, I will fight it to the end, and trust my chances to my Creator.   

Edited by jamesmusslewhite

Explorer
Posted
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, GeoffH said:

I miss all those years when 1.7 million people didn't die from Covid or Covid related complications earlier than they had to die.

Ok GeoffH, do you also miss all those years when Humanity was not subjected to a cure that is much worse than a disease? People are suffering and dying, just because they are poor and not counted in the "official" covid death count, does not mean that we should not care about them, we suppose to be "global citizens" aren't we?

"Like UNICEF and others, we believe that lockdowns kill people through disruption of health services and deprivation of livelihoods. At the bottom of the global pile, recession is not just a matter of having less: it is a matter of life and death.

When we lockdown, we cause deaths in the developing world to prolong lives in the developed world. Too poor to weather the storm, and lucky to make it to adulthood (according to UNICEF, over 5 million children under age 5 years die annually, and according to UN World Population Prospects 2019 data, the median age in Africa is 19·7 years), those near or below the poverty line stand to benefit little from lockdown, but they bear the lion's share of the cost. Children are especially vulnerable to malnutrition and diseases of poverty—and especially not vulnerable to COVID-19."

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)31422-7/fulltext

Edited by Explorer

Clermont
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Explorer said:

Ok GeoffH, do you also miss all those years when Humanity was not subjected to a cure that is much worse than a disease?

42 minutes ago, jamesmusslewhite said:

Have any of you boys actually been in a military? A forward unit, especially a naval fleet? 

:hungover_40_anim_gif: They may be personal opinions, unfounded maybe but sometimes it's best to keep them to yourself. :thumbsup:

GeoffH
Posted
Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, Explorer said:

Ok GeoffH, do you also miss all those years when Humanity was not subjected to a cure that is much worse than a disease?

I never said that lockdowns in 3rd world countries don't cause problems (they do, in fact they even cause problems in 1st world countries).  Those problems are mounting over time but are still less severe than the direct deaths and ongoing problems caused by Covid (at least in 1st world countries, in 3rd world countries no one really knows because robust data gathering doesn't exisit).

And I only said that the vaccine is the way to reduce the number of people dying from Covid and Covid related problems.

However that the vaccine is the only real way forward for countries to reduce the number and severity of lockdowns and other social distancing measures.

As for the cure being worse than the disease lockdowns aren't a 'cure', even the vaccine isn't a 'cure', we don't currently have a cure.

Edited by GeoffH

Explorer
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, GeoffH said:

I never said that lockdowns in 3rd world countries don't cause problems (they do, in fact they even cause problems in 1st world countries). 

I guess you did not read the article I quoted, it is the other way around - lockdowns in 1st world countries are causing death and misery in 3rd world countries.

hk blues
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, jamesmusslewhite said:

Are the Philippines going to inoculate their whores and isolate those with infected with Aids?

Wow. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

GeoffH
Posted
Posted
26 minutes ago, Explorer said:

I guess you did not read the article I quoted, it is the other way around - lockdowns in 1st world countries are causing death and misery in 3rd world countries.

I did read it, it doesn't reflect the situation in Australia or New Zealand (or other countries with the virus under good control) just places like the USA and GB where the virus has been poorly controlled.

Explorer
Posted
Posted
14 minutes ago, GeoffH said:

I did read it, it doesn't reflect the situation in Australia or New Zealand (or other countries with the virus under good control) just places like the USA and GB where the virus has been poorly controlled.

Of course it doesn't reflect the situation in first world countries like Australia or New Zealand, the issue is death and poverty in 3rd world countries, mainly in Africa, issue that you failed to address and instead resorted to Australia/New Zealand good, USA/GB bad... Ok, i see what you done here, I am giving up, at least I tried...

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic