Young PAL flight attendant murdered in Makati on NYE

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Freebie said:

https://www.rappler.com/nation/pnp-statement-flight-attendant-rape-slay-solved-suspects-missing

Solved but the suspects are missing.. Im not sure how that works .......

Next member who does not post the story and only leave a link will be removed. It's been said many times to post the article and I'm sick of fixing it.  Get it now, many articles or websites disappear so where is your post situated, nowhere and no damn post or topic because nothing can be substantiated because the link has gone to nowhere.

Laziness not to comply with the forum requests will now result in deletion of post and any quoted posts.

So please, copy and paste an article/ news/gossip with a link as well, if a long article use the spoiler so members can read without going off the forum and its always there for future reference. 

Not directed at the poster but to all;  it's been said before so again, members are advised to post rather than lazy links sending us elsewhere.  

• Like 4

Kuya John
Posted
Posted
21 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

if a long article use the spoiler so members can read without going off the forum and its always there for future reference. 

Excuse my ignorance but what is a spoiler?

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted (edited)

See the little symbol above that looks like an "eye" when you create a post.  When you do a long post, highlight the text you wish to make a "spoiler", then click the "eye".  The text you click will collapse and only be visible when the reader clicks on the "Review hidden contents"

Spoiler

This is an example of text hidden.

spoiler.jpg

Edited by Mike J
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Kuya John said:

Excuse my ignorance but what is a spoiler?

I think it's basically telling you the ending without having to read or view the whole story.  As in " I watched the movie X, " a great movie but they all die in the end.

• Thanks 1