Car yearly Registration

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Question please,

I paid my Registration early in February But the OR has not been issued, Now last years OR is dated the 5th of FEB 2020, Now can I drive the Car before this years OR is issued?

• Like 1

Clermont
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

I paid my Registration early in February But the OR has not been issued, Now last years OR is dated the 5th of FEB 2020, Now can I drive the Car before this years OR is issued?

Jack are you going against the norm, paying rego, just not cricket old boy. :hystery::hystery:

• Haha 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

Carry the receipt you should be okay.

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Mike J said:

Yes receipt and good to go.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Mike J said:

21 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

Yes receipt and good to go.

Maybe you both missed the part where I said This Years OR has NOT been released yet:whatever:

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Maybe you both missed the part where I said This Years OR has NOT been released yet:whatever:

Nope, did not miss it.  You paid for this year and it has not been released, but you have a receipt.  Correct?  So you did your part and they have not.  Should not be a problem I would think.  :whatever:

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Mike J said:

You paid for this year and it has not been released, but you have a receipt.  Correct? 

I am shocked that anyone still thinks that is how the Philippines works.  When I used to renew my registration I would turn over all docs and money to the agent and trust I would get them back with the receipt one day.  Before commenting, note that all foreigners used to have to do the same thing with their passport and money for renewal every two months.  It is a wierd system but you do it or find an alternative.

• Like 4

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Mike J said:

but you have a receipt.  Correct?  So you did your part and they have not.  Should not be a problem I would think.  :whatever:

Nope no receipt is issued on Payment it comes later, that is the problem same as with BI come back next week for your OR

• Sad 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

When I used to renew my registration I would turn over all docs and money to the agent and trust I would get them back with the receipt one day. 

Exactly what was done I went to LTO Yesterday and they have not yet encoded, wait a while sir, BTW you can use the Car until the end of FEB as that is the expiry date of last years Registration, we will try and get it done this week,  :shock_40_anim_gif::whatever: FFS

Edited by Jack Peterson
added a little

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

When I used to renew my registration I would turn over all docs and money to the agent and trust I would get them back with the receipt one day.

Same here,,,but two days in our case :thumbsup: