Doctor claims Covid vaccine will magnetize you.

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, robert k said:

Where did you get steel coins?

Any coin will work as it has nothing to do magnetism. 

• Like 1

robert k
Posted
Posted
On 6/14/2021 at 4:53 PM, Mike J said:

Any coin will work as it has nothing to do magnetism. 

What is the mechanism for making the coin stick then? Maybe someone needs a good wash?

• Like 2

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, robert k said:

What is the mechanism for making the coin stick then? Maybe someone needs a good wash?

You pretty much hit the nail on the head.  The human body excretes oils from skin pores and even a few minutes after showering some people built up enough oil that smooth objects will stick to them.  There was a famous sceptic James Randi who put a challenge out to so called magnetic people.  When the volunteers turned up all confident he made them rub talcum powder on themselves and suddenly none of them were magnetic anymore.

Another simple method of proving it has nothing to do with the vaccine is to take a compass and hold it to the body.  If you are magnetic the North needle will point to your body.

• Like 3

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, JDDavao said:

You think! Haven't you heard that Big Pharma have bought all of the compass companies?!  :bonk:

You may laugh. I was winding one of my conspiracy theorist friends up that Bill Gates had bought up the largest Funeral Parlours in 57 countries and invested billions in private hospitals.  He was then using algorythms to ensure anti vaccine information came top on all search engines to make people refuse the vaccine then they will either die or go to one of his hospitals making him a fortune.  :hystery:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On 6/23/2021 at 7:20 PM, Snowy79 said:

You may laugh. I was winding one of my conspiracy theorist friends up that Bill Gates had bought up the largest Funeral Parlours in 57 countries and invested billions in private hospitals.  He was then using algorythms to ensure anti vaccine information came top on all search engines to make people refuse the vaccine then they will either die or go to one of his hospitals making him a fortune.  :hystery:

And now he told 10 other people who told another 10 and away it goes. Front page news soon. :smile:

• Hmm thinking 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
18 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

And now he told 10 other people who told another 10 and away it goes. Front page news soon. :smile:

Many many years ago (40+) I worked for the Oregon Military department.  There were always rumors getting started so I decided to start my own and see how long it took to get back to me.  I told a guy I worked with that teflon cookware, not out to long at that time, could cause cancer.  Three days later I began to hear stories of how teflon was causing cancer and I should throw out any pans I might have.  The irony of the story is that years later it was determined the original teflon did indeed contain a carcinogen. :sad:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Mike J said:

Many many years ago (40+) I worked for the Oregon Military department.  There were always rumors getting started so I decided to start my own and see how long it took to get back to me.  I told a guy I worked with that teflon cookware, not out to long at that time, could cause cancer.  Three days later I began to hear stories of how teflon was causing cancer and I should throw out any pans I might have.  The irony of the story is that years later it was determined the original teflon did indeed contain a carcinogen. :sad:

The 2019 movie "Dark Waters" was about this very subject.

• Like 2

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic