Yes. At last, the stupidity ceases (almost). :rolleyes:

257561856_4535708783131259_2140983948692031226_n.jpg

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

This just in..... Goggles required! 

https://youtu.be/3O9FFrLpinQ

Nope not true. But it's stupid enough to be believable.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
59 minutes ago, Old55 said:

This just in..... Goggles required! 

https://youtu.be/3O9FFrLpinQ

Nope not true. But it's stupid enough to be believable.

You scared the &^$# out me until I read the final line. :571c66d400c8c_1(103)::hystery:

• Haha 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

I was surprised yesterday when entering the Mall on Boracay to be told sunglasses are OK. No need for a Face Mask.  They even allow you to remove your Face Mask if jogging etc.

Obviously not every pulis are aware as I get some strange looks and words as I run past them, they even threatened my friend with a 2.5k peso fine but she gave them a mouthfull and jogged on even though I'd messaged her a copy of the executive order permitting mask removal. 

• Haha 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

Went to the mall today and face shields still required.   The guard said they are waiting for a written proclamation from the Mayor.  So it is possible we will continue to see a patchwork of local rules and requirements.  Frustrating for sure, but at least it is a step in the right direction.

• Like 1

Clermont
Posted
Posted
36 minutes ago, Snowy79 said:

Obviously not every pulis are aware as I get some strange looks and words as I run past them, they even threatened my friend with a 2.5k peso fine but she gave them a mouthfull and jogged on even though I'd messaged her a copy of the executive order permitting mask removal. 

Ask her if her Lola resides in Manila, she might be the old ladies granddaughter. :hystery:

• Haha 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Mike J said:

Went to the mall today and face shields still required.   The guard said they are waiting for a written proclamation from the Mayor.  So it is possible we will continue to see a patchwork of local rules and requirements.  Frustrating for sure, but at least it is a step in the right direction.

I've been to Ayala on Sunday and today, no face shields anymore. More to do with establishments getting official word. 

• Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

No need for a Face Mask.  They even allow you to remove your Face Mask if jogging etc.

Is that a local rule? as far as I have seen face masks required everywhere no matter what. Even Duterte said mask will stay as long as covid.