Car Owner Shoots Dead Carjacker In Qc

Guardian
Posted
Posted
I assure you that you will change your mind quickly if you or a loved one ever becomes the victim of a violent crime. I know many people who felt like you do and one ladies daughter was gang raped in their own home and she could do nothing about it, now she carries a gun and says she hopes to see the guys who did it in the street. Her daughter is now a vegetable who will not leave her home and locks the house down and lives in total fear. Crimes that strike close to home seems to have a way of changing peoples minds.
You probably didn't intend your post as an insult, but it is insulting none the less. My morals, ethics, and principles are not something I abandon or compromise because terrible things happen to me or my family. When life goes wrong and bad things happen to good people, I rely on my faith to carry me through those times. If a family member or myself were victimized as you describe, I would pray for the strength and courage to face the challenge in a Godly manner that would make Him proud of me. I have faith that if man's justice is not effective, Divine justice will be. Becoming a killer myself would be the ultimate failure and a repudiation of everything I believe in and have stood for my entire life.
Of course I did not mean it as an insult, I am not that type of person. I am glad you put your faith in God, I too believe in God but I also believe that he helps those who help themselves so I put my trust in a Smith & Wesson .45 to help myself should I ever need to. I respect you for your beliefs, I hope that you can respect me for mine. I have seen the results of the above happen to a friend and it was not pretty when it hits close to home. The news is one thing to read or hear but when it is a friend or family member that then becomes personal.