Clean Shaven Or Beard?

Guardian
Posted
Posted

Do most Filipinas prefer clean shaven over a beard? I had to shave mine to keep Angel happy so is this common?

til
Posted
Posted

In my experience: yes. They like it clean shaven everywhere :DBut if you have a beard and like it I would consider sticking with it anyway, I'm sure she would get used to it.At least my finac

Steve
Posted
Posted

My wife tells me to shave even after I shaved 10 minutes ago :lol:

Mik
Posted
Posted (edited)
loc_whitman_w_11apr09_se.jpgFilipinas really love guys with a long soft beard.. Edited by M.Morey

Travis
Posted
Posted

they prefer clean shaven

• 1 month later...
mayen0515
Posted
Posted

A beard is generally frowned upon as improper grooming...:thumbsup:

TheMason
Posted
Posted
A beard is generally frowned upon as improper grooming...:)
Yes, hair on the chin or face is considered bad....but if its coming out of some freaky looking growth on your nose....its considered lucky. Go figure. :thumbsup:

retired
Posted
Posted

Beards not generally appreciated but it's ok to have a few whiskers hanging off the tip of your chin , especially if you are a young dude . :-)

jamesmusslewhite
Posted
Posted

My wife and I have an agreement. She will shave her legs and I will save my face.1024.gif

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I have had a beard and long hair a good part of my earlier life but my wife says she does not want me to grow a beard and likes me better with short hair so when I have not shaved while in the provinces because of no hot water, it just convinced her even more that it hurts her tender skin so she definitely does not want me to have a beard and I love her so her happiness is more important to me than my growing my beard back. Few Filipinos have a beard and I have asked quite a few Filipinas what they thought of beards and the reply was always that they did not like them at all and would not date a man that had one. I guess there are those ladies who are more accepting or maybe more willing to accept based on their economic situations etc, so my thought would be to tell men that they would have a much better chance with a larger percentage of Filipinas if they did not have a beard.