etravel/one health

usa32
Posted
Posted

First I want to make sure, I have the legitimate site to get my QR code

https://etravel.gov.ph/

Second, when I go to the site, it appears to only allow you to select a date of arrival within the next 5 days? I will be arriving 3/3/2023 , so its not available to select.

Is this normal? Doesn't make alot of sense, alot of people like to get everything sorted for the trip in advance. Especially since my plane leaves on the 1st, and I'll need the QR code to get on the plane. And I believe I heard you have to register at least 72 hours before your trip?

Any thoughts?

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
45 minutes ago, usa32 said:

First I want to make sure, I have the legitimate site to get my QR code

https://etravel.gov.ph/

Second, when I go to the site, it appears to only allow you to select a date of arrival within the next 5 days? I will be arriving 3/3/2023 , so its not available to select.

Is this normal? Doesn't make alot of sense, alot of people like to get everything sorted for the trip in advance. Especially since my plane leaves on the 1st, and I'll need the QR code to get on the plane. And I believe I heard you have to register at least 72 hours before your trip?

Any thoughts?

Yes, that is correct on the date.  It is about your health when you arrive, thus the small window to fill it out.

usa32
Posted
Posted
13 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

Yes, that is correct on the date.  It is about your health when you arrive, thus the small window to fill it out.

sorta makes sense. but still weird.

I may of also read it wrong, is it within 72 hours of the departure? Or atleast 72 hours before your departure. I've seen both quoted.

@OnMyWay

Youngster
Posted
Posted

I wouldn't stress over it. It takes only a few minutes to fill it out as long as you have your passport number, vaxxed dates and your flight info.  I've done it at the gate before getting on the flight, and I've even done it during a layover.  QR code is issued once you submit the info.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Youngster said:

I wouldn't stress over it. It takes only a few minutes to fill it out as long as you have your passport number, vaxxed dates and your flight info.  I've done it at the gate before getting on the flight, and I've even done it during a layover.  QR code is issued once you submit the info.

It was a PIA when I had to do it for 5 of us in Australia, on our friend's Windows 11 computer, with a strange futuristic mouse!  Lost everything more than once and I was up until 2 am doing it.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, usa32 said:

within 72 hours of the departure?

This is correct.  If it is just you, you can do it quickly the night before your flight.

• Like 1