Where to find the darker skin pinays

alach
Posted
Posted

Is there a certain area of the Philippines that has a higher percentage of the darker pinays with the slanted eyes. When I google it brings up racism. I'm not looking to be racist I just happen to be more attracted to them. Also places where you find less wilder girls that were brought up on family and traditional values that make a good wife

BrettGC
Posted
Posted (edited)

Epicanthal folds or even "almond eyes" may be more appropriate...  Yes, "slanted eyes" is considered racist.  Personally I'd stop using it.  

Out of the major cities is your best bet.  In The Philippines, darker skin is considered "lower class" by many locals.  To me it means their family works for a living.  

Edit:  Oh, and welcome to the forum, heaps of great people on here with a great deal of experience here in PI that are happy to help.  

Edited by BrettGC
  • Like 1

Freebie
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, alach said:

Also places where you find less wilder girls that were brought up on family and traditional values that make a good wife

Funny comment. I understand your meaning but in my many years here , the ones that looked and behaved the most innocent could and sometimes did well turn out to be the wildest.

I think aside from the nunnery, you might want to look at teachers as most that I met were all fairly wholesome ( in many places if you get pregnant as a teacher, its termination ).

Dont be fooled by the sweet nature of girls here... underneath that soft sweet exterior there often beats the heart of a wild girl, despite what she might tell you.

Dark skinned girls everywhere. Im just back from Dipolog and Dapitan , plenty there, but could equally be the same on any island .

• Like 3

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, alach said:

with the slanted eyes

Perhaps China? I don't see a Filipina with slanted eyes, a short nose yes. Province girls are usually darker as they may be in the sun more or have no money to waste on whitening soap. 

Best to come for a visit. 

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Welcome to the forum Alach. :wave:

Filipinas with traditional family values are everywhere throughout Philippines. Perhaps more likely out in the Provences? Just take your time and will find a great lady.

Used to be I would suggest going to church but many Filipinos today are less faithful even though they may attend church regularly. 

• Like 2

alach
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Perhaps China? I don't see a Filipina with slanted eyes, a short nose yes. Province girls are usually darker as they may be in the sun more or have no money to waste on whitening soap. 

Best to come for a visit. 

What do you mean by province outside of the city? I dont know why they like white skin dont they know western men like a little color on them.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, alach said:

What do you mean by province outside of the city? I dont know why they like white skin dont they know western men like a little color on them.

The word Province or Provinces in Philippines means rural areas. The American word Boondocks (rural area) is from Tagalog (Bundok).

Filipinas like most all Asian people prefer lighter skin tone. Dark skin indicates those of lower economic class or as Jollygoodfellow said those who work outside in the sun like farmers or laborers. 

Not everything Filipinas do is about attracting western men. Filipinas are like most women all over the world they compete first among themselves and lighter skin tone is seen as more attractive.

• Like 1

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, alach said:

4 minutes ago, Old55 said:

Not everything Filipinas do is about attracting western men. Filipinas are like most women all over the world they compete first among themselves and lighter skin tone is seen as more attractive.

And despite popular belief, many Filipinas have no desire to be with a western man.  This is becoming more and more the norm as the mid to higher income families become better educated and worldly.   The internet has made the world a very small place where everyone can see the ups and downs of "the other side".   My step-daughter is a good example; from a middle income family, university educated, in a well paid for the Philippines great job she loves.  She has no desire to leave or meet a westerner or move overseas for the the forseeable future but as she told me, "Who knows what life will bring Dadda"  

• Like 1
  • Love it 2

stevewool
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

have no money to waste on whitening soap. 

I should stop Emma’s allowance 

• Haha 4

JJReyes
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Freebie said:

Dont be fooled by the sweet nature of girls here... underneath that soft sweet exterior there often beats the heart of a wild girl, despite what she might tell you.

Many sweet natured girls from the rural areas are proficient in the use of the bolo (machete).  

• Haha 2