Crazy foreigner's arrested for lewd acts in front of children

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Gator said:

I recall a similar story a few years ago that happened in Bohol where ppl were shocked, appalled and sickened by a lewd and lascivious act committed by another foreigner. The offense: a 20 something female was caught riding on the back of a motorbike while only wearing a thong type bikini. I can only imagine the horror the ppl must have felt! 

I remember that also, the picture taken of the "rear" of the motorcycle kind of sticks in my mind.  If memory serves my right a lot of the outrage was because it happened on a Sunday.  Might have not been a huge deal if it happened on any other day of the week?

• Like 1

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

What about the time in Borocay when Taiwanese tourist Lin Tzu Ting was arrested and fined P2,500 for wearing a skimpy string bikini.  I heard the police kept a close eye on her while the boyfriend went back to their hotel to get money.  I must admit though it was quite revealing.  The "string" in skimpy bikini was literally a string.  No reports of children throwing up.

• Like 3
  • Love it 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
49 minutes ago, Snowy79 said:

A French girl on Boracay last Sunday never realized how lucky she was. She was topless dancing in knee deep water while drinking rum and coke from a cup for a good hour. The only ones offended were a few Filipino girls, fake offended I think as I've seen their behavior after a few drinks. :whistling:

Snowy, we hope you quickly recover from viewing this shocking behavior for over an hour. :2245_safe:

• Haha 5

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

To me yes a lot of info missing. Just last week in Thailand a young woman was in hot water over dancing topless at a bar. Some here suggest, what are minors doing there at a certain time but to me, in this country, they do take them out at all hours of the night and perhaps being a resort bar there is nowhere else to leave kids so you take them with you? 

If true it sounds like Doc and the police officer, as well as the others, were perhaps sucking sausage or something but it boils down to how people behave and what is considered acceptable in the country one is a guest. 

Going back about 4 years a Japanese woman that was having a few too many with me and some others dropped her pants and was wriggling her naked bum and something that smelled like the sea on a bad day right in front of me like at my face and the many people around and walking past. It was definitely an act that could have gotten her in serious trouble. but her being drunk she did not think of this.

She hardly spoke any English and l hope that one day we meet again :tongue:

Anyway whatever occurred, in this case, is just a reminder to pull your head in when out drinking in a foreign country or even your own. 

• Hmm thinking 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Snowy79 said:

A French girl on Boracay last Sunday never realized how lucky she was. She was topless dancing in knee deep water while drinking rum and coke from a cup for a good hour. The only ones offended were a few Filipino girls, fake offended I think as I've seen their behavior after a few drinks. 

Offended because theirs were small perhaps and the dancing queen was getting their boyfriend's attention? All these things I laugh off but I guess its really about kids present if anything in the story is true. 

• Like 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

If true it sounds like Doc and the police officer, as well as the others, were perhaps sucking sausage or something but it boils down to how people behave and what is considered acceptable in the country one is a guest. 

I suspect something like this or a bit more.  Having lived in Germany and been to Netherlands many times, they are quite uninhibited when it comes to nudity and sex.  At all parks, summertime topless females is no big deal, but at some "designated" nude parks, the clothes come all off on warm summer days.  Full nudity happens, men and women.  Some friends told me that sometimes there is sexual activity, but usually partial hidden by blankets or other things. 

Yup, pretty stupid if they don't consider the cultural norms of the country they are visiting, especially a socially conservative Catholic country.  Maybe next time they should do it in a Muslim country and see what happens?

The first time I tried the German nude parks there was a lot of laughter and pointing.  The last time I got chased off because they did not like my clothes and super zoom camera!  :dance:

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Mike J said:

If memory serves my right a lot of the outrage was because it happened on a Sunday.

"GLMPS chief Capt. Alex Ceris said the incident took place at 12:30 a.m. on April 16" . . . (from the article)

Now April 16 was a Sunday so yep, you're right.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

"GLMPS chief Capt. Alex Ceris said the incident took place at 12:30 a.m. on April 16" . . . (from the article)

Now April 16 was a Sunday so yep, you're right.

Why can I remember useless crap like that and forget where I put my reading glasses.  Wait a second, found them, they were perched on top of my head. :tongue:

• Love it 1
  • Haha 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, Old55 said:

Snowy, we hope you quickly recover from viewing this shocking behavior for over an hour. :2245_safe:

I had a nasty wrist injury. :whistling:

• Haha 5