Wife's grave robber side of the family may be at it once more......

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted (edited)

Awhile back Papa's younger sister quietly removed the family's well to do patriarch (Lola) body from her nice mausoleum replacing it with her husband. Soon after the family found out and got a local attorney and the police involved forcing her to have the bodies swapped once more.  

Her son passed away late last week and nothing has been announced about his funeral or burial. No one knows where his body is and they will not answer any questions about it. The attorney contacted the mortuary and found out the bitch has been scheming again. So now the entire family is in an uproar. 

I find this absolutely horrific and hilarious at the same time. Only in da Philippines. 

Edited by Old55
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 3

Lee
Posted
Posted

In the PI, nothing surprises me anymore.

19 minutes ago, Old55 said:

Awhile back Papa's younger sister quietly removed the family's well to do patriarch (Lola) body from her nice mausoleum replacing it with her husband.

Would think that the sister would have needed some help with opening the the mausoleum and spiriting away the body. Were no charges file in this case? If not, why not?

I recently read that in Pakistan, coffins that contain women must be padlocked or guarded to keep men from having sex with the corpse.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Lee, LOL the younger sister who must be in in her 70's I would think she had someone exchange the bodies. But who knows? :no:

No charges filed as far as I know.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Smile of the day for me.  One would think there would be room for 2 or more in the mausoleum.

• Like 1

RBM
Posted
Posted

Fits into the NOTHING SURPRISES me any more...

• Like 2

jimeve
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, Lee said:

I recently read that in Pakistan, coffins that contain women must be padlocked or guarded to keep men from having sex with the corpse.

That's a bit stiff.

• Haha 5
  • Hmm thinking 1

Onemore52
Posted
Posted
34 minutes ago, RBM said:

Fits into the NOTHING SURPRISES me any more...

Yes just when you think that you have heard everything another one raises its head.

Here in the province I was curious why there is 3 new gas stations being built, I found out from a  business owner that there is  cartel operating here which keeps the price of fuel 6php above neighbouring provinces.

I am wondering why there is an increase in the number of pizza places opening but I assume that it is like the second hand clothing stores that flourished for a while  just like the car wash business.

hk blues
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Onemore52 said:

Yes just when you think that you have heard everything another one raises its head.

Here in the province I was curious why there is 3 new gas stations being built, I found out from a  business owner that there is  cartel operating here which keeps the price of fuel 6php above neighbouring provinces.

I am wondering why there is an increase in the number of pizza places opening but I assume that it is like the second hand clothing stores that flourished for a while  just like the car wash business.

Yep...car wash businesses, coffee shops, laundry shops...suddenly there is a glut of them.

Onemore52
Posted
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, hk blues said:

Yep...car wash businesses, coffee shops, laundry shops...suddenly there is a glut of them.

Yes I neglected to mention the laundry shops,they are springing up as well.

Edited by Onemore52
Grammar

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, hk blues said:

.suddenly there is a glut of them.

All cash businesses  :whistling: Go Figure, Hit the Tax free revenue limit and just move on or sell it for peanuts ( to yourself under another name and Start all over again. It happens all over not just here :tiphat: 

• Like 2