Briton, mistress caught in the act in Moalboal

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
51 minutes ago, mountainside said:

The female policeman’s husband, who is also a policeman, caught his wife with another policeman, who was allegedly her paramour, checking in a motel in Talibon town.

I am surprised this one did not result in a shooting.

• Haha 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
10 minutes ago, Mike J said:

I suspect it is an effort to titillate readers to increase readers?  

And here we are today. :2245_safe:

• Haha 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

Interesting in Filipino law that if you catch your wife in the act with another man you can kill him. 

• Like 1

Freebie
Posted
Posted

And yet a former President , who has multiple children by mutliple women never faced enforcers seeing who he was sleeping with.... etc  the law about this sure is selective.... Angry wife will now try to have husband kicked out of the country thereby claiming the house as hers. Pinoy pride .. love the Philippines... what a joke.

• Like 1

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
13 minutes ago, Freebie said:

And yet a former President , who has multiple children by mutliple women never faced enforcers seeing who he was sleeping with.... etc  the law about this sure is selective.

Like most "liberal democracies" - yes, that's the correct term for the systems of government where most of us came from and has nothing to do with political leanings - PI doesn't have a justice system, it has a legal system.  

• Like 3
  • Love it 1

driveallnight
Posted
Posted

Snowy I thought the law allowed you to kill both the male paramour *and* the cheating wife, no?

Viking
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

Interesting in Filipino law that if you catch your wife in the act with another man you can kill him. 

I have also heard of this.

It would be interesting to know if it's allowed when the woman catch her man in the act?

Asking for a friend, 😂.

• Haha 3

hk blues
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

5 hours ago, driveallnight said:

Snowy I thought the law allowed you to kill both the male paramour *and* the cheating wife, no?

1 hour ago, Viking said:

I have also heard of this.

It would be interesting to know if it's allowed when the woman catch her man in the act?

Asking for a friend, 😂.

You are "allowed" to kill both but it is punishable under Law - albeit lightly.  

Which begs the question, what if you only kill the man then would that be considered murder? Otherwise, it's a mighty easy way to legally kill someone you don't care for.

Possum
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, hk blues said:

You are "allowed" to kill both but it is punishable under Law - albeit lightly.  

Cheaper than divorce? No doubt quicker

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

longway
Posted
Posted

Interesting, but since Divorce is not allowed the wife is still stuck married to him. Husbands then walk away with no financial responsibility to the wife or kids. In most countries this type of transgression would easily terminate the marriage and result in the husband paying family support which is a big deterrent to running around.

• Like 1