Easier Way To Find a Doctor for ED?

Amari
Posted
Posted

I’m currently living in Boracay island. I have only been in the Philippines for about 3 months.
Do you think I can find a doctor here that can prescribe something for ED or would I have to fly to a big city like Manila or Cebu to find such a doctor?

Would I need to book a appointment or could I just walk into a clinic?

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted (edited)

Hi Amari, welcome to the forum. :tiphat:

I would think at least one Doctor is on Boracay. It would be wise to meet him or her for a general check up in order to have a doctor if you need medical attention. No appointment needed but you may have to wait.

Very likely any doctor there would be more than willing to prescribe an ED medication for you after a quick exam. It could be a pharmacy will sell it without a prescription.

The cost of a minor exam and consultation would be cheap. ED generic meds should be cheap?

Edited by Old55
  • Like 2

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

All the standard medictions that people use for ED are normally easily available on prescription from any doctor. In Manila especially around Malate you can't walk 100m without someone trying to sell you them, I wouldn't recommend buying off the street though as you never know what is in them. As for Boracay I had a friend over visiting who requires a hip transplant and he was saying he can't get an erection as he is in too much pain. He jokingly told a girl he'd be no good to her and why and she suggested a herbal tablet that is sold in a 7/11 at Station 2, near the PNP station nextto the beach. He gave it a try and by all accounts it was fantastic. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Amari
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

All the standard medictions that people use for ED are normally easily available on prescription from any doctor. In Manila especially around Malate you can't walk 100m without someone trying to sell you them, I wouldn't recommend buying off the street though as you never know what is in them. As for Boracay I had a friend over visiting who requires a hip transplant and he was saying he can't get an erection as he is in too much pain. He jokingly told a girl he'd be no good to her and why and she suggested a herbal tablet that is sold in a 7/11 at Station 2, near the PNP station nextto the beach. He gave it a try and by all accounts it was fantastic. 

Thank you. 
I would go to 7 Eleven today for this supplement but I would have no idea what to look or ask for. 
Do you have the name of the product?

Freebie
Posted
Posted

Mercury Drugs provides a range of products in the Robust range, also Tigerfil. No scrip needed. Im sure theres a Mercury drugs in boracay.

Amari
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Old55 said:

Hi Amari, welcome to the forum. :tiphat:

I would think at least one Doctor is on Boracay. It would be wise to meet him or her for a general check up in order to have a doctor if you need medical attention. No appointment needed but you may have to wait.

Very likely any doctor there would be more than willing to prescribe an ED medication for you after a quick exam. It could be a pharmacy will sell it without a prescription.

The cost of a minor exam and consultation would be cheap. ED generic meds should be cheap?

Thank you so much. 
Someone just this morning mentioned a facility called AMC in Malay. 
I will walk in there today and see if I can talk to a doctor. 
Thank you again. 

Amari
Posted
Posted
10 minutes ago, Freebie said:

Mercury Drugs provides a range of products in the Robust range, also Tigerfil. No scrip needed. Im sure theres a Mercury drugs in boracay.

I know there is a drug store inside Robinson’s Mall but I can’t remember the name of it. 

I never heard of Tigerfil but I just googled it and from what I have seen, a prescription is in fact required. 
I will mention it when I go to talk to a doctor today. 

Thank you for the recommendation regarding Mercury Drugs. 

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
14 minutes ago, Amari said:

Thank you. 
I would go to 7 Eleven today for this supplement but I would have no idea what to look or ask for. 
Do you have the name of the product?

Afraid not but I will message him to see, he said they sell it at the cashiers where the sweets are kept. He's currently back in Scotland with a 7hr time difference. 

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

He jokingly told a girl he'd be no good to her and why and she suggested a herbal tablet that is sold in a 7/11 at Station 2, near the PNP station nextto the beach. He gave it a try and by all accounts it was fantastic. 

Might just be the girl!  I'm thinking Pea's friend Attorney Gracelyn might be an excellent ED therapist.

Screenshot (1071).png

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, Amari said:

Thank you so much. 
Someone just this morning mentioned a facility called AMC in Malay. 
I will walk in there today and see if I can talk to a doctor. 
Thank you again. 

Apparently Robust is the name of the supplement he bought. Positioned beside the condoms as luck would have it. 

• Love it 1