This makes no sense to me

jimeve
Posted
Posted
On 8/16/2023 at 11:37 AM, jimeve said:

My wife was in a no fault accident yesterday. She was in the left lane waiting to make a left turn indicating to turn left. a motorbike with 3 other passengers riding including a baby overtook on the left with double yellow lines meaning no overtaking then lost control and crashed not colliding with anyone he started to blaming my wife. Police come and statements were made and made a blater at the police station.

After talks, my wife said she would help the reckless driver to repair his bike and pay for hospital treatment and meds.

When I found out I was very angry and told the wife not to give anything but she did. I stormed into the police station and said I'm going to get a lawyer, they said up to you Sir.

Wife already saw some bruising and old scratches that was old. I think these people scammed my wife.

I did get some footage on my dash cam after the incident but only the police measuring where the bike laid which had been moved by the police and the wife took some photos of the bike. 

Plenty of gossip in the barangay. Apparently the bike was a heap of sh1t the real reason he lost control was front wheel was catching on the forks and lost control, he stopped then the passengers got off, then he placed his bike on the ground in front of our car then showed his old scratches to the people that had come to see the circus.

Got evidence that the police moved the bike then took some measurements, they even laid the bike on a the other side the driver left it. Is that allowed?

Anyway sod it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3