Furnished Short Term rental needed

MikeyD
Posted
Posted

Our current lease is expiring in 2 weeks and we are looking for a condo (or apartment or anything else) for short term rental of 2 to 3 months.  We are currently renting a 2 bedroom, 2 bath furnished condo, approximately 75 square meters in Kasambagan Cebu City.  We are looking for something similar in the Cebu City area in the 35,000 peso per month range.  We are contacting agents but thought I’d ask here also.  Is anyone aware of a furnished 2 BR, 2 BA condo/apartment available for a short term rental in the Cebu City area?

Gator
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, MikeyD said:

Our current lease is expiring in 2 weeks and we are looking for a condo (or apartment or anything else) for short term rental of 2 to 3 months.  We are currently renting a 2 bedroom, 2 bath furnished condo, approximately 75 square meters in Kasambagan Cebu City.  We are looking for something similar in the Cebu City area in the 35,000 peso per month range.  We are contacting agents but thought I’d ask here also.  Is anyone aware of a furnished 2 BR, 2 BA condo/apartment available for a short term rental in the Cebu City area?

Although it’s been a few years, my go to place to rent on a monthly basis was Strawberry Residences in Mabolo. They’re located between the Castle Peak and Sarossa hotels. The majority of units are 2br one bath and they offer discounts for monthly rentals. I don’t know how much they are now, but when I used to rent it was 20 a month plus electric. Wi-Fi and cable tv included. They also have a backup generator and a small amount of parking for cars n bikes. 

Note: I’m not affiliated with nor do I  receive any compensation from them. 

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php/?id=100064076263544

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, MikeyD said:

@Jollygoodfellow  Do you have anything near you that might work?

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

@Jollygoodfellow  Do you have anything near you that might work?

Not in 2 bedrooms, only one bedroom unit at the moment. 

Kingpin
Posted
Posted
19 hours ago, MikeyD said:

Is anyone aware of a furnished 2 BR, 2 BA condo/apartment available for a short term rental in the Cebu City area?

Many, Copenhagen Residences, Alicia Apartelle, The Apartelle, both Metro Park and Sarossa hotels also have short term apartments.