SRRV extended courtesy visa renewal

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

I just renewed my visa in person at the Makati branch, no appointment necessary. 

It is recommended to get there early as there are still fixers/agents turning up with a handful of applications. 

You enter and go to window two and the lady takes your details and gives you a number, you then proceed to a waiting area with about 16 chairs and 4 windows dealing with applications. 

They averaged one person every 30 mins, some took longer than other. Once your number is called you go to the window, hand your paperwork across and receive an invoice which you take to finance to pay. Mine was only 1,119.40 peso for two years. 

Once paid you go to window 2 again who takes the proof of payment and she tells you to return in about an hour. It took me about 1 1/2hrs to receive my two year renewal, probably 2hrs 45mins in total. 

Receipt and form required below, excellent value for two years. 

IMG_20240309_153527.jpg

RRF-november-2023.pdf

• Like 5

Freebie
Posted
Posted

Hi Snowy, yes did mine in December. I was first in the office as the one the previous year took a few hours. Mine took 20 minutes this time, however I pay significantly more than you...P40, 000 give or take for mine. Non military guy !

• Like 3

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

for two years.

Why two years?  Can you choose how many years?

craftbeerlover
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

I just renewed my visa in person at the Makati branch, no appointment necessary. 

It is recommended to get there early as there are still fixers/agents turning up with a handful of applications. 

You enter and go to window two and the lady takes your details and gives you a number, you then proceed to a waiting area with about 16 chairs and 4 windows dealing with applications. 

They averaged one person every 30 mins, some took longer than other. Once your number is called you go to the window, hand your paperwork across and receive an invoice which you take to finance to pay. Mine was only 1,119.40 peso for two years. 

Once paid you go to window 2 again who takes the proof of payment and she tells you to return in about an hour. It took me about 1 1/2hrs to receive my two year renewal, probably 2hrs 45mins in total. 

Receipt and form required below, excellent value for two years. 

IMG_20240309_153527.jpg

RRF-november-2023.pdf 704.64 kB · 1 download

what time do they open?  I am doing mine this week

craftbeerlover
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

it used to be 3 years, then the influx of Chinese during the last administration, it was changed to 1 year.   Glad its back up to two years now. 

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

Up to a maximum of two years but they said they are looking to increase it to three years. You can pay only one year if you wish.

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
30 minutes ago, craftbeerlover said:

what time do they open?  I am doing mine this week

Opens at 7am allegedly. 

• Like 1

RBM
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, Freebie said:

Hi Snowy, yes did mine in December. I was first in the office as the one the previous year took a few hours. Mine took 20 minutes this time, however I pay significantly more than you...P40, 000 give or take for mine. Non military guy !

me to...

.Do it on line to manager of office into her personal account and receive new card within a week.

Apprehensive first time how ever my agent assured me best as can be a problem to identify payments into PRRA account.....Took the plunge no issues except around a P1000 more Ha Ha worth it as do it from Lazy boy. Done this way last 3 years.

• Like 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted (edited)

I did mine online last year but got the run around, as I was passing through Manila I just dropped in. 

Edited by Snowy79

Freebie
Posted
Posted

I went just after 8am. Most of staff sitting at desks eating breakfast but one didnt have her mouth full  was there ok to process mine

• Like 1
  • Haha 1