Some Spend All Their Life Searching For It..., Now They Say It Does Not Exist....

Steve
Posted
Posted

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I think they said that about the black hole but many men went out to prove them wrongSugarwareZ-011.gif

TheMason
Posted
Posted
I just have two comments....--The Brits can't find the G-spot but the Italians can. That's news?--A scientist can't find the G-spot, but at least he got to talk to women about sex. All those years of training finally paid off.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

And I always thought the G spot was the place that I licked that made the girl go gaga and scream oh God. SugarwareZ-007.gifSugarwareZ-005.gif

TheMason
Posted
Posted

Ok one more....I thought the G-spot was that black leather thing in my back pocket...the women go crazy when I whip that bad boy out.

brock
Posted
Posted

The difference between a G-spot and a golf ball is a man will search for a golf ball

Mik
Posted
Posted

I never bothered to look for it, although I admit it could be stimulating research. .

johnb
Posted
Posted

As I remember its a bar in Ermita, Manila lol, sadly as a Brit I couldn't find it ! SugarwareZ-011.gif

brock
Posted
Posted

its up a bit, and a bit to the right.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

The heck with where it is, the main thing is that women know where mens enjoyment spot is. SugarwareZ-007.gif :thumbsup: