Two More Suspected Pedophiles Fall In Cdo

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I guess you just are not getting my point,if I told you I won 10 million dollars and showed you a video of a mansion I bought,you would believe me right?Don't believe every thing you read.Anyway it says showed footage of of their young victims,did not say what sort of footage, could just be some ones foot!Pictures of nude girls,are they girls or women in the pictures, people send me emails all the time with nude shots,we can not see what the real evidence is so maybe its not real evidence.I have read on the net that incest is very common in the Philippines as so rape but it cant be true as I only see it in the news when a foreigner is accused.
I have read many news stories of Filipino fathers being accused or incest or raping their own daughters, so it must happen often and it is not only foreigners who end up accused. As for the pedophiles, all foreigners need to be extra careful when dealing with women they bring back to their rooms, but I suspect that for every one of these stories we read, there are tens of thousands or even hundreds of thousands that do it all the time and never get arrested or caught. I think the key here is a woman scorned can often lead to the downfall of a man, no matter what country they are in, so be careful who you piss off.
This is what I am getting at Lee,stories!!!!!!!Of course in any culture there are rapes and incest but we don't read about them too often in the Sun Star do we? What we do read about is any thing a foreigner is accused of or what could have been a set up.The papers wont tell anyone if they believe the story,its just a way to make money to them.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
This is what I am getting at Lee,stories!!!!!!!Of course in any culture there are rapes and incest but we don't read about them too often in the Sun Star do we? What we do read about is any thing a foreigner is accused of or what could have been a set up.The papers wont tell anyone if they believe the story,its just a way to make money to them.
The news will always be the news no matter what country they are in. As I have said in the past, the news only tells us what they wish us to know and not always the whole truth. It is called sensationalism and that is what makes people read or watch the news. I can tell you for a fact that it does happen to some Filipinas because it has happened to women we personally know, so if it can or did happed to someone we know then it must happen a lot because we do not know more than say 1000 Filipinas including relatives which is only a very small percentage of all Filipinas. One in 5 Filipino women suffer abuse: surveyMANILA, Philippines - One in 5 Filipino women aged under 50 have suffered physical abuse since the age of 15, according to a government survey released Friday.The survey of 14,000 women conducted in 2008 found that women with no education or only primary education were physically abused almost twice as much as those who were better educated.It also found that 9% of women had experienced "sexual violence," often involving either a husband or a boyfriend, the National Statistics Office said.They were asked: "at any time in your life, as a child or as an adult, has anyone ever forced you in any way to perform any sexual acts against your will?"The chance of experiencing sexual violence was also found to be greater for poorer women and those with less education, the statement said.Link to the actual story

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Some more info about this storySeems one guy claims to not be involved but it was his room so he will no doubt also end up paying the piper on this. It also usually takes another person to hold the camera to film the sex and only the camera will show if that is the case if the camera was moved around or was just stationary during the filming.As for the other guy, if the police are telling the truth then they got him on video having sex with the 15 year old."Police found a digital camera that allegedly showed video clips and photos of the 62-year old Naquin having sex with the alleged victim.""Migraso said the contents of the seized digital camera showed strong evidence like nude photos of Nancy."The whole story can be read here

TheMason
Posted
Posted

When I see stories like this, I tend to believe there is something to it. Even corrupt police are not going to extort someone who is minding their own business and not doing anything illicit or illegal. In almost all these cases where a setup is suspected, prostitution is involved. Despite the fact that the authorities generally turn a blind eye to prostitution, it is against the law. Every guy that comes here and hires a prostitute is opening themselves up to trouble with the police. All it takes to have problems is pissing off the wrong person or simply drawing the attention of the wrong person. If you want to avoid problems with setups, all you have to do is stick to legal activities and you'll have no problems.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I think there are stories all the time but we do not pay attention to them because they probably do not concern us. Here is one.Man accused of raping daughter's playmate CEBU, Philippines - A man has been charged of rape before the Regional Trial Court yesterday for allegedly molesting the four-year-old playmate of his daughter last September.The minor, assisted by her mother has filed charges against Christopher Manayaga whom she claimed molested her inside his house.The minor complainant said that in the morning of September 14 last year, she was at the house of Manayaga playing with the suspect’s daughter.According to the minor, the suspect took her underwear off and started inserting his finger into her genitals.The minor alleged that the suspect promised her to buy food but did not and also revealed that he even did the same to his daughter.The medico-legal certificate of the child revealed that there was suggestive blunt force or penetrative trauma.Prosecutor Benjo Luther Macion gave credence to the testimony of the minor thus forwarded the charge of rape against Manayaga.The whole story here

tropicalwaste
Posted
Posted

As a foreigner in a foreign country regardless if people are doing things legally or illegally the important thing is not to get caught up in something that can easily get you stuck in the same mess. The other flip of the coin is the fact sex offenders are quick to say it "isnt them" or they are "victims" but lets be honest there are news articles every week but how much is followed up to conviction level? How much do we really know about any of these stories. What generally happens is like a car crash scene people here the bang rush to look and that evening is a discussion with friends and 2 days later everyone has forgotten about it. If your law abiding going about your own way in a "normal" way its unlikely anyone will bother you. The stories I have heard over the last few years are generally out of stupidity. A guy inviting kids in to his house to use his rest room, people caught in hotel suites with minors etc. etc. lets be honest here if a girl is 17 years old she shouldnt be round the 60+ guys in the first place and two guys shouldnt be in a hotel suite with one girl having sex. If they think thats normal I welcome them to a long jail sentence. Its bad enough most locals think foreigners are drunks without people like this on the islands aswell.