Casa Verde Big Bang Giant Burger

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Wow is it ever big! :thumbs-up-smile: I just could not believe it and it was good too. My wife and I went to Casa Verde with a few friends Sunday night and I saw a group of people having this burger that was the full size of a 12 inch plate, so I had to ask what it was and they called it the Big Bang Burger, so I ordered one at p300 and it was enough for four of us to eat. I cut off pieces for my friends and my wife and I still had plenty to eat. My only suggestion is to go hungry if you intend to try to eat one whole one by yourself since it is meant for at least 4 people. Ahhh, and my eating conquests in Cebu begin SugarwareZ-007.gif and I am glad it started off with a big bang, burger that is.

stef
Posted
Posted

now all you have to do is try the 34 inch pizza from shakey's they say it can feed 30-40 people

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
now all you have to do is try the 34 inch pizza from shakey's they say it can feed 30-40 people
I will try it one day for sure and I can usually eat one whole US pizza myself. SugarwareZ-047.gif

Gold Heart
Posted
Posted
Wow is it ever big! thumbs-up-smile.gif I just could not believe it and it was good too. My wife and I went to Casa Verde with a few friends Sunday night and I saw a group of people having this burger that was the full size of a 12 inch plate, so I had to ask what it was and they called it the Big Bang Burger, so I ordered one at p300 and it was enough for four of us to eat. I cut off pieces for my friends and my wife and I still had plenty to eat. My only suggestion is to go hungry if you intend to try to eat one whole one by yourself since it is meant for at least 4 people. Ahhh, and my eating conquests in Cebu begin SugarwareZ-007.gif and I am glad it started off with a big bang, burger that is.
I'm a witness! I've never seen a "burger" that big. After the shock of seeing the plate -- I saw him eat it but I am sure he needed help to handle the whole thing.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted (edited)

Here is a picture of the burger. Braddo from Australia could not believe it and I am still having a hard time since I have never seen a burger this big.post-1-12663908366775_thumb.jpg post-1-12663908644795_thumb.jpg

Edited by Boss Man
reduced image size
  • Like 1

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)
Here is a picture of the burger. Braddo from Australia could not believe it and I am still having a hard time since I have never seen a burger this big.post-1-12663908366775_thumb.jpg post-1-12663908644795_thumb.jpg
I'm not much of a hamburger fan, but I did enjoy a juicy 1/4 lb Angus beef hamburger that "Brother's Burger" dishes up! And their onions rings were great too! I miss the Carl's Jr. Chicken club sandwiches in San Jose, California, just walking distance from my in-laws place! Love them criss/cross cut fries too! Edited by Art & Jho

scianna54
Posted
Posted

wow, this is big, even the fries look great.Do I understand this as an invitation from Mr. Lee tothumbs-up-smile.gif everybody on this forum?

vinon
Posted
Posted

Wow, that looks very apetizing and certainly gets my taste buds going, do you think they woud give me a discount for two as I'm quite hungry SugarwareZ-047.gif

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
wow, this is big, even the fries look great.Do I understand this as an invitation from Mr. Lee tothumbs-up-smile.gif everybody on this forum?
Everyone, that I could not afford, but you and your lovely wife, that would be my pleasure. :thumbs-up-smile:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Wow, that looks very apetizing and certainly gets my taste buds going, do you think they woud give me a discount for two as I'm quite hungry SugarwareZ-047.gif
Well you better be hungry because I have a big appetite and I cannot eat one by myself. Actually they say it feeds 4 or maybe 1 or 2 kanos. :thumbs-up-smile: