Rentals

manabouttown
Posted
Posted

Hi to allBeen thinking of locating either an apartment or house to rent for 6 months in Cebu,I don't need anything flash but would like to be in a safe area with convenience to supermarkets etc.What would you guys recommend for a good area to search for a rental in a reasonable price range.

brock
Posted
Posted
Hi to allBeen thinking of locating either an apartment or house to rent for 6 months in Cebu,I don't need anything flash but would like to be in a safe area with convenience to supermarkets etc.What would you guys recommend for a good area to search for a rental in a reasonable price range. yes.gif
try www.cebuclassifieds.com

manabouttown
Posted
Posted
Hi to allBeen thinking of locating either an apartment or house to rent for 6 months in Cebu,I don't need anything flash but would like to be in a safe area with convenience to supermarkets etc.What would you guys recommend for a good area to search for a rental in a reasonable price range.

tropicalwaste
Posted
Posted

Would advise coming up with a budget first and what your expecting for it.. e.g. P12,000 per month 1/2bed with Aircon as it might make people a bit more keen to offer advice. Also besides supermarkets what else do you want nearby? Are you a city dweller, happy to live on the outskirts or provincial...

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

manabouttown
Posted
Posted

Would advise coming up with a budget first and what your expecting for it.. e.g. P12,000 per month 1/2bed with Aircon as it might make people a bit more keen to offer advice. Also besides supermarkets what else do you want nearby? Are you a city dweller, happy to live on the outskirts or provincial...

HiSorry i was not more direct in my questionHear goesbudget around 25.000 peso a month or maybe a bit higher2 bed rooms or morecity areanear supermarkets,banks,malls, prefer walking distance

tropicalwaste
Posted
Posted

HiSorry i was not more direct in my questionHear goesbudget around 25.000 peso a month or maybe a bit higher2 bed rooms or morecity areanear supermarkets,banks,malls, prefer walking distance
I would speak to Mr.Lee`s agent :crack-up:

Gold Heart
Posted
Posted
Hi to allBeen thinking of locating either an apartment or house to rent for 6 months in Cebu,I don't need anything flash but would like to be in a safe area with convenience to supermarkets etc.What would you guys recommend for a good area to search for a rental in a reasonable price range. yes.gif
I just came upon a place today that I had not heard of. I had been passing it by as I sometimes walk from Paradise Village through St. Michaels on my way to the Country mall. It is the Apartelle de Arcenas, "a home next to yours". I stopped in and got information and their brochure. While I was previously looking for a place to stay or rent long term, I stayed at the Sophia Suites. This place is a much much better value and is in the same general area. It includes 2 / 3 Bdroom units with full kitchens, free wifi, Cable tv, coffee shop, leisure area, roof top, its gated with a 24/7 guard. It is approximately 5 blocks walk to the country mall or a very short tricyle ride at 10 Pesos - 5 minutes. I often take these tricyles out of St. Michaels subdv. They accept daily and monthly accomodations. Not sure of all the rates but they are less than 25K P / month for the 2 bedroom. Its in a residential area away from high traffic but with close access to the Banilad stores and restaurants.You can call or email them 32-231-4807, cell 917-623-6346, marilyn_arcenas@yahoo.com

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I have sent you a pm and given you some contact info for a condo and our friend Angelo who is a rental agent.

• 4 weeks later...
snow_man
Posted
Posted (edited)

Trinity plaza (close to Ayala) on Escario street offers full furnished condo units. Rents are around 16K PHP for 1 BR and 23-24K PHP (I forgot the exact amount I was told).I liked the place, and I would have taken it, but the unit was available 2 weeks later. I got monthly deal from Golden Peak hotel for 15K PHP for 1 room unit. It has 2 Beds (1 double, 1 single), single seater sofa, refridegerator, tv. They make up the room every week, and if I want to get it cleaned more than once, then I need to pay 500 peso extra. But for me, once a week is sufficient, because I keep my room clean, I don't drink and eat in the room. I can PM the contact details of agent, who took me to Trinity Plaza, if someone is interested.cheerssnow_man

Edited by snow_man