Tax Considerations And Issues

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

OK! :unsure: :thumbsup:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Just slightly off the topic, but within the main topic in general! I just realized January 1st, 2012 is on a Sunday! Therefore U.S. Government pensions will be deposited on a business day on December 29th, 2011 for those who reside in the U.S. and a day after in Philippines! Also that will mean, an extra month of pay is added to our 2011 income tax filing before the April 15, 2012 deadline! Does that make any difference to anyone? To me, it's just that much more I will owe IRS because my tax bracket will have gone up and my Federal tax with holdings will be insufficient to break even! Oh well, that's how the cookie crumbles! Luckily we don't have to pay any State tax since we been out of the U.S. for the entire year of 2011!
Its always a matter of money :89: :unsure: :unsure:

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)
Just slightly off the topic, but within the main topic in general! I just realized January 1st, 2012 is on a Sunday! Therefore U.S. Government pensions will be deposited on a business day on December 29th, 2011 for those who reside in the U.S. and a day after in Philippines! Also that will mean, an extra month of pay is added to our 2011 income tax filing before the April 15, 2012 deadline! Does that make any difference to anyone? To me, it's just that much more I will owe IRS because my tax bracket will have gone up and my Federal tax with holdings will be insufficient to break even! Oh well, that's how the cookie crumbles! Luckily we don't have to pay any State tax since we been out of the U.S. for the entire year of 2011!
Its always a matter of money :3_12_31[1]: :hystery: :boohoo:
To many people who have little or no money and barely making an earnest living just to make ends meet isn't taken lightly and not a laughing matter or humorous at the least! My motto still stands and always will! "It's Always a Matter of Money"! I know it and everyone knows it! Why is it that some people can't retire and while others in different countries are up in arms and protesting? Because the world economy has gone to Sh&t where people lost their jobs, homes and their sweat equity and those who did retire early had to return to work to make ends meet all over again! Edited by Art2ro