Catching Colds

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
It was a cold, I caught it right after Lee. :SugarwareZ-034: 9437.gif
Hi Sampaguita,So it is true!! Lee is A sharing Guy!UK Tom ......... NO ...........23_11_62%5B1%5D.gif
I only share colds and knowledge. What is other peoples is mine and what is mine is mine. :welcome: SugarwareZ-004.gifSugarwareZ-005.gif

Singers
Posted
Posted (edited)
It was a cold, I caught it right after Lee. :SugarwareZ-034: 9437.gif
Hi Sampaguita,So it is true!! Lee is A sharing Guy!UK Tom ......... NO ...........23_11_62%5B1%5D.gif
I only share colds and knowledge. What is other peoples is mine and what is mine is mine. :welcome: SugarwareZ-004.gifSugarwareZ-005.gif
Tex catches all the "bug's' in the nursing home , next door, where she works AND shares them with me.I had not had a "sniffel" for 20 years now she generously brings "them" home to me!. Kind Regards 2 U 2,UK TOM & CristinaSugarwareZ-035.gif OK Tex -- "Duel at Dawn" ... 1%20%2840%29.gif Edited by Singers

Jake
Posted
Posted

Whenever my wife Judy is suffering from PMS problems and on top of being tampo,I catch a sickness called "lack-of-nookie". Life's a bitch, ain't it?Jake

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
It was a cold, I caught it right after Lee. 23_11_62[1].gif9437.gif
So quit kissing him when he is sick. SugarwareZ-035.gif

bkm
Posted
Posted
I do not know what it is about the Philippines, maybe different germs but while I almost never catch a cold while in the US, I always seem to end up with one when we are here. I wonder if anyone else has the same problem when they first get here or during their time here? and any suggestions on what you do to prevent it if you are not catching any?
  • Like 1

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I do not know what it is about the Philippines, maybe different germs but while I almost never catch a cold while in the US, I always seem to end up with one when we are here. I wonder if anyone else has the same problem when they first get here or during their time here? and any suggestions on what you do to prevent it if you are not catching any?