Girly Boys & Foreigners

Travis
Posted
Posted

I am not sure if this is in the correct place to put this so mods move it if you feel it is wrong. I was at Ayala yesterday & saw an American with a girly boy & he walked up to me & asked me where the duty free shop was in the mall & I told him I think there is only one at the airport & one in SM. does anyone know any in Ayala? So now I am looking at the person who is with him & I can plainly see it is a girly boy & I do not know if I should tell him or not since they were acting kind of lovey dovey & holding hands & hugging. should I have told him & how would someone go about telling someone they were with a girly boy? I did not say anything because I was not sure if he knew or not & he introduced his friend as his girlfriend so what should I have done? I do not understand those types of things & I did not wish to make a mistake & I did not even know what to call the girly boy? what is the proper name to call a girly boy here?

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I am not sure if this is in the correct place to put this so mods move it if you feel it is wrong. I was at Ayala yesterday & saw an American with a girly boy & he walked up to me & asked me where the duty free shop was in the mall & I told him I think there is only one at the airport & one in SM. does anyone know any in Ayala? So now I am looking at the person who is with him & I can plainly see it is a girly boy & I do not know if I should tell him or not since they were acting kind of lovey dovey & holding hands & hugging. should I have told him & how would someone go about telling someone they were with a girly boy? I did not say anything because I was not sure if he knew or not & he introduced his friend as his girlfriend so what should I have done? I do not understand those types of things & I did not wish to make a mistake & I did not even know what to call the girly boy? what is the proper name to call a girly boy here?
I had the same thing happen to me last year and I did not know what to do either. Also in Ayala a guy asked me if the ATM had money in it and was working because I was just walking away from using it and I told him yes and knew he was with a ladyboy but also could not tell him because he was holding hands with that other person and they both seemed happy. I guess if they would have been apart, then I might have told him that the person he was with was the third gender but from what I have been told, there seems to be many people who prefer those types of relationships and who am I to judge them since IMO everyone is entitled to the life they pick or are born to, which includes gays or ladyboys.So in answer to your questions, no I do not think there is a duty free in Ayala and yes they are in SM and the airport and I would say third gender would be a polite way to call ladyboys.Anyone else know a better way? Am I correct or wrong in my thoughts?

Singers
Posted
Posted
I had the same thing happen to me last year and I did not know what to do either. Also in Ayala a guy asked me if the ATM had money in it and was working because I was just walking away from using it and I told him yes and knew he was with a ladyboy but also could not tell him because he was holding hands with that other person and they both seemed happy. I guess if they would have been apart, then I might have told him that the person he was with was the third gender but from what I have been told, there seems to be many people who prefer those types of relationships and who am I to judge them since IMO everyone is entitled to the life they pick or are born to, which includes gays or ladyboys.So in answer to your questions, no I do not think there is a duty free in Ayala and yes they are in SM and the airport and I would say third gender would be a polite way to call ladyboys.Anyone else know a better way? Am I correct or wrong in my thoughts?
One could just tell the poor Sap the truth.WE WILL attend your Funeral.?KEEP your lip's Zipped. IMO.Tom:728:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
If the guy is with her daytime and he is sober then I would think in most cases he would know,if not why spoil a surprise!SugarwareZ-004.gifI think there is also a duty free shop in the Water Front Hotel or there was some years back.

Jake
Posted
Posted
One could just tell the poor Sap the truth.WE WILL attend your Funeral.?KEEP your lip's Zipped. IMO.Tom:728:
Wow it's hard to say these days. On top of that, most of us fell victim with too much PC and now afraid to speak out. If I observed the above situation, I would submit that it's 50-50. The foreigner either enjoys that lifestyle OR he's being had. Either way, my last final act would be to stick a finger down my throat to induce vomiting. And then chase it would another cold San Magoo.Respectfully -- Jake

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)

As far as I know homosexuality is not illegal in most countries, but I'm sure certain sexual acts are if caught in public, in some Muslim countries it's the death penalty! But if foreigners are attracted to 3rd type genders, who are we to judge as long as they keep their ball in their own court! It's just best not to say anything derogatory, because those guys may out run you with or without their high hill shoes on and kick the crap out of you!!!! :cool_beans::whistling:th_no.gif:bash::565:

Edited by Art & Jho

brock
Posted
Posted
If you could plainly see he was with a ladyboy, Then he most probably knew too, If you had said anything he may have taken it as an insult, Best to say nothing, I have some ladyboy friends, Who are very nice people, No different than anybody else, If i am in their company, It doesnt mean I am giving them one, Just treat them the same way you would anyone else, And they will love you for it...:cool_beans:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
If you could plainly see he was with a ladyboy, Then he most probably knew too, If you had said anything he may have taken it as an insult, Best to say nothing, I have some ladyboy friends, Who are very nice people, No different than anybody else, If i am in their company, It doesnt mean I am giving them one, Just treat them the same way you would anyone else, And they will love you for it...:cool_beans:
Bit worried about your last 7 words Brock SugarwareZ-005.gif

Hosea
Posted
Posted

I have been wondering this for a long time now but never have had the chance to ask one of my fellow expats. Is it just me or does it seem to be more lady boys, girlie boys, transvestites or what ever you want to call them...here in the Philippines than in the US? I know there are many more millions of people in the US but still, lets say per 100 people. Gay is one thing but these guys are physically changing into...well I was going to say women but we all know that isn't what happens.I don't agree with their life style but for the most part I don't really care what they do as long as they aren't doing it with me...:cool_beans: My first experience here was in Manila. We were looking for some good food and was told to go to Dampa-an. As you are walking towards the restaurants the waiters come out and try to get you to go to their restaurant. As it is, I am always turned off by aggressive selling but these.... what ever you want to call them were all over us. I made a point not to go to any of those restaurants. We ended up at Dad and Mom's family restaurant. The food was really good. As far as what the Traveler should have done. Personally I agree that if this guy wasn't drunk I'm sure he saw as much as you did, if not more.

Matt
Posted
Posted (edited)

Me too Brock, seven last words SugarwareZ-011.gif

Edited by Matt