To The Happy Married Men

Jake
Posted
Posted
Hi traveler, In July, we will be celebrating the 28th. I was introduced to my wife from a friend. Being happy in my marriage, she has given me everything in life, that I dreamed of. I feel that I'm bless, oldutot
thumbs-up-smile.gif I hope that I will one day meet a great lady too
Hello Traveler,I was wondering whether you were married or not. Here is a joke that may make you think twice about going down that aisle. Have a good one -- JakeOnce upon a time, a Prince asked a beautiful Princess... "Will you marry me?"The Princess said "NO!" And the Prince lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf and dated women half his age and drank beer and scotch and had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up and farted whenever he wanted.The End

oldutot
Posted
Posted

Hey Jake, Being married I leave the toilet seat up. And we both fart anytime we want to.1247.gif oldutot

Travis
Posted
Posted
Hi traveler, In July, we will be celebrating the 28th. I was introduced to my wife from a friend. Being happy in my marriage, she has given me everything in life, that I dreamed of. I feel that I'm bless, oldutot
thumbs-up-smile.gif I hope that I will one day meet a great lady too
Hello Traveler,I was wondering whether you were married or not. Here is a joke that may make you think twice about going down that aisle. Have a good one -- JakeOnce upon a time, a Prince asked a beautiful Princess... "Will you marry me?"The Princess said "NO!" And the Prince lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf and dated women half his age and drank beer and scotch and had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up and farted whenever he wanted.The End
no longer & I never will if I do not find the right lady who has a family with values cuz I am not rich & I will not help a bunch of people if they refuse to try to support themselves

Jake
Posted
Posted
Hello Jake,You got it in 1. Just asked Cristina if she should be included in "The happily Married Women"? "Yes please" she said - nodding her head.!!I am fortunate in having experienced Eastern Culture for 30 years and latterly 6 years living S/E Asia. My "Tom Cat" ways were well known to Tex in Singapore but as our relationship was purely platonic for the first 18 months and I considered her way too young for me I was not hiding anything. I did not see her love then as she was only 21. Somehow Tex saw some good in me and persisted. Now we are SoulMates. SOo Lucky Tom.It seems you, Jake, and I are very fortunate indeed.With Kind regards,Tom
Hello UK Tom,Your personal history of Eastern culture and living/working in Southeast Asia could be made intoa best seller biography. I am very much interested in your "Tom Cat ways" in Singapore. I couldjust imagine you prowling the back alleys of Singapore, sampling the various "native dishes" thatwere not platonic. Anyway, we are fortunate to say we've been there and done that and havinga soul mate to finally settle us down. Respectfully -- Jake

Singers
Posted
Posted
Hello Jake,You got it in 1. Just asked Cristina if she should be included in "The happily Married Women"? "Yes please" she said - nodding her head.!!I am fortunate in having experienced Eastern Culture for 30 years and latterly 6 years living S/E Asia. My "Tom Cat" ways were well known to Tex in Singapore but as our relationship was purely platonic for the first 18 months and I considered her way too young for me I was not hiding anything. I did not see her love then as she was only 21. Somehow Tex saw some good in me and persisted. Now we are SoulMates. SOo Lucky Tom.It seems you, Jake, and I are very fortunate indeed.With Kind regards,Tom
Hello UK Tom,Your personal history of Eastern culture and living/working in Southeast Asia could be made intoa best seller biography. I am very much interested in your "Tom Cat ways" in Singapore. I couldjust imagine you prowling the back alleys of Singapore, sampling the various "native dishes" thatwere not platonic. Anyway, we are fortunate to say we've been there and done that and havinga soul mate to finally settle us down. Respectfully -- Jake
Hi Jake,Yes I was like a little boy in a sweet shop. Great fun while "single" but NOW is far better. No competition and no regrets.Kind regards,Tomps PM me if you can.