Party Petulance

Singers
Posted
Posted (edited)

COULD HAVE BEEN A PARTY !!Could've been the whiskeyMight've been the ginCould've been the three or four six-packs of FREE Beer for all, I don't know, but look at the mess I'm inMy head is like a footballI think I'm going to dieTell me, dearie me oh, me oh myWasn't that a party ?? YEI YIYII 13_4_10%5B1%5D.gifSugarwareZ-267.gif :(

Edited by Mr. Lee

Inspector
Posted
Posted

Well, I for still game for going there and having some pizza. Nothing "official"...but wuld love to meet a few guys without the "bar", and yes...i LOVE pizza. I HOPE some of you guys will be there... and not end up driving around in the provinces instead, looking at baraless girls like some sick drunken perverts. :565:Bobche...please make it. Never mind the free beer, if you can't manage it I will treat you to a few (1 and a half of the cheap ones...hehehe). :cheers:Come on, nothing "official" here...just a few guys showing up so I can learn some stuff and share some stories and techniques. :(

Panserhansen
Posted
Posted
COULD HAVE BEEN A PARTY !!Could've been the whiskeyMight've been the ginCould've been the three or four six-packs of FREE Beer for all, I don't know, but look at the mess I'm inMy head is like a footballI think I'm going to dieTell me, dearie me oh, me oh myWasn't that a party ?? YEI YIYII 13_4_10%5B1%5D.gifSugarwareZ-267.gif :(
They all liked pizza and beerBut A won't go if B is hereAnd C stays home if D is thereAnd E will leave when F gets thereG will be offended if H not's thereI received an invitationBut now there's no more information..

Inspector
Posted
Posted
They all liked pizza and beerBut A won't go if B is hereAnd C stays home if D is thereAnd E will leave when F gets thereG will be offended if H not's thereI received an invitationBut now there's no more information..
The information is the Inspector will be at this place at 5 PM or about...hoping to meet Mr Lee and his wife (I LOVED reading her story about how they met), and hopefully others, as I am still a newbie and would love to ask a lot of questions and share some good stories. However, if others are not going..NOBODY, well then I will feel a little lonely by myself...me and an entire pizza and glass of wine. :any-help:

easy44
Posted
Posted

I will be going regardless. Pizza and beer are still 2 or my favorite foods! Too bad about the children who can't get along.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

As I posted in the get together thread, my wife and I will be there to enjoy a pizza and the company of those who show up and I am very, very, very, very sorry for all the drama when some personalities clash. I try to love everyone and try to tolerate those who I do not like but sometimes their own actions make that impossible. I do not like anyone threatening anyone and acting like a child. You see children have fights and grown men talk things out, but when pushed, then I will also be forced to act like a child. I pray that all people on this earth could learn to get along, and all this forum drama is but child's games that really do not need to happen. Hope to see many of you for pizza and if not then I thank all of you for your friendship.Lee and Nila :any-help: :( :7_4_17[1]: SugarwareZ-047.gif

johnrxx99
Posted
Posted

Yes Lee, we will be there but it's a shame we will be unable to meet Bossman and his wife, again.I didn't know about the problems here until I received Bossman's email about the cancellation, which made me currious. Lee's long post on the original thread explains the situation quite accuratley regarding the Ranch get together, which in fact I suggested to him. The owner is a really nice guy and I eat there, which I hope doesn't mean I have a financial interest, lol. However, I told Lee that I would not attend if a certain other person was going to be there, including a number of other people who would not feel comfortable.Now, talking about financial interests and conflicts of interest, it strikes me that if an owner of a competeing business has the opportunity to disrupt the function of the competeing entity, he will do so to further their own business interests. The way you do this is infiltrate the other business and create problems. Well done Paul, you're doing a great job. It's a shame the owner of this site doesn't understand but there you go.The reason I didn't want to go to the Ranch function was because I had recently been banned from the other site for listing a few truth's about the owner. He is a violent man and I am not and Lee's confirmation of that fact endorses my decision.So thank you Bossman for cancelling this function and therefore restricting attendance from unwelcome people who's only purpose in attendance is to disrupt the event and help cause the downfall of this site, as well as enhancing their own ego power trip. I have found so called friends can turn out to be your worst enemy when they have enough dirt on you. Crazy old world.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

OK, I just got off the phone with Bob and asked him to also come to the pizza place and although he was reluctant he finally agreed. He does not wish to cause Tom or me any problems but I want him to be there for my wife and I and others have asked me to try to get him to come so he and K will. Again, I am sorry for all the BS and drama that has gone on. Oh, the email members received was not correct and I am sorry but it was worded incorrectly, Bob does not have a financial/business interest in this place. Here are Bob's own words explaining and I feel members deserve to read them since Bob cannot post them himself. In my past job, I consulted with CCFMI (Cebu Country Farmer's Market) which was an offshoot company from the Gustavian chain. I worked on matters pertaining to web sites and a Sugar CRM implementation. In my new job coming up, I might be consulting for them again with their Manila group Called Manila Artisan which sells commercial kitchen equipment, food and uniforms. This will be in the form of Sugar CRM implementations for sales and marketing. I have no ties with the Pizzeria Michelangelo other than I love to eat their pizza and I like Gaetano the owner! So Bob was not promoting their business and was trying to help me and I gave him permission to do so but it seems that maybe I overstepped my grounds as an admin on this forum in doing so, or I did not communicate what was going on properly to the owner of this forum Tom. So this whole mess was my fault and again I apologize to the members and to the owner of this forum for what happened related to all this.

Singers
Posted
Posted
OK, I just got off the phone with Bob and asked him to also come to the pizza place and although he was reluctant he finally agreed. He does not wish to cause Tom or me any problems but I want him to be there for my wife and I and others have asked me to try to get him to come so he and K will. Again, I am sorry for all the BS and drama that has gone on. Oh, the email members received was not correct and I am sorry but it was worded incorrectly, Bob does not have a financial/business interest in this place. Here are Bob's own words explaining and I feel members deserve to read them since Bob cannot post them himself. In my past job, I consulted with CCFMI (Cebu Country Farmer's Market) which was an offshoot company from the Gustavian chain. I worked on matters pertaining to web sites and a Sugar CRM implementation. In my new job coming up, I might be consulting for them again with their Manila group Called Manila Artisan which sells commercial kitchen equipment, food and uniforms. This will be in the form of Sugar CRM implementations for sales and marketing. I have no ties with the Pizzeria Michelangelo other than I love to eat their pizza and I like Gaetano the owner! So Bob was not promoting their business and was trying to help me and I gave him permission to do so but it seems that maybe I overstepped my grounds as an admin on this forum in doing so, or I did not communicate what was going on properly to the owner of this forum Tom. So this whole mess was my fault and again I apologize to the members and to the owner of this forum for what happened related to all this.
Excellent MAN that MR.LEE IS.... Me THINKS !!!:any-help: :7_4_17[1]: :(

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Excellent MAN that MR.LEE IS.... Me THINKS !!!:thumbs-up-smile: :565: :AddEmoticons04230:
Thank you sir and the problems are all in the past and I got Paul and Bob to shake hands and hopefully all this bs is behind us now and on to better things.