Inspector meets

Inspector
Posted
Posted

Well, a quick update on the get together at the Jollibee in Bogo City that took place yesterday. I arrived early around noon, to beat the angry violent posters who drink a lot of shots, hopefully leaving at the time they are on their 3rd bottle in an attempt to see who can drink each other "under the table"...a contest usually decided upon by the man who is on top of table singing who the feck is alice to a light fixture. It began well, I being the only poster there...so I decided to order some chicken. I was given a number as the workers waded through many orders and needed time to arrive at my 2 pieces and rice. In 3 minutes, I was served rice in a bag and some chicken that lost in a cock fight, probably because he was too small. I finished my C2 quickly, knowing that when the philippine sex pats...or philippines ex pats arrived, depending on how well your glasses are working...I would not look like a Jollibee junkie to them as I ordered another C2 with a burger on the side. So there I was, alone...me and my tiny chicken bones and empty rice bag, slowly sucking down the coke zero and picking out little pieces of rice from the bag and placing them between my cheek and gum. I knew Mr. Lee was not going to show up, being he gave me an announcement that it was too far as well as too short a notice, but surely the other posters on the forum would be there. I had already each table planned on conversation topics, figured using the CR, the place to piss the night away.... as the PM area. Table one would be philippines topics only, and table 2 off topic, and the largest table with security guards and guns for the politics. Yet, despite all my organizing, I waited...and waited. I sat in table 2, armed with off topic facts that would make Cliff from Cheers cringe. Will anybody show up and find out that a whale is not a fish, but a mammal, that dalmations are born without spots and laughing lowers levels of stress hormones and strengthens the immune system. That 6 year old's laugh an average of 300 times a day... while adults only laugh 15 to 100 times a day?So, as the hours turned into day, and days weeks...I began to lose faith, and decided that nobody was going to show. I was sad...depressed. I felt a tear run down my cheek, later to find out it was ketchup....all alone in Bogo City at the Jollibee. Got a haul oh, from a guy named PauloCost sixty pesos, hope I don't run out of dough Told me about a assualt offense, put him three days in jailstuck in Bogo City's Jollibee, hope I live to tell the talechorus:Can't go west, can't go eastI'm stuck in Bogo City's Jollibee with a little chicken that's deceasedTen days on the road, now I'm four hours from my hometownIs this hell or Bogo City's Jollibee with no way to get aroundCalled my pinay to tell her of the trouble that I hadfirst time I called her in 10 days, I guess I made her madFar as she's concerned I belong in his chicken hellstuck in Bogo City's Jollibee with no way to set things wellchorus, then harmonica lead over one verse of chords:Sittin with this junk food it's gettin more than I can stand lordif I could catch a ride I really think I'd ditch this boardWho knows what this C2 will cost, scared to spend a dimeI'll puke if that videoke plays Bryan Adams one more timestrumbut if I ever leave here I hope never to returnIf I get that trike back man, the road I'm gonna burnRight now my future's in the hands of them boys down at the expat forumstuck in Bogo City's Jollibee, feelin' all alone.:(

:565::thumbs-up-smile:

Demeter
Posted
Posted
Well, a quick update on the get together at the Jollibee in Bogo City that took place yesterday. I arrived early around noon, to beat the angry violent posters who drink a lot of shots, hopefully leaving at the time they are on their 3rd bottle in an attempt to see who can drink each other "under the table"...a contest usually decided upon by the man who is on top of table singing who the feck is alice to a light fixture. It began well, I being the only poster there...so I decided to order some chicken. I was given a number as the workers waded through many orders and needed time to arrive at my 2 pieces and rice. In 3 minutes, I was served rice in a bag and some chicken that lost in a cock fight, probably because he was too small. I finished my C2 quickly, knowing that when the philippine sex pats...or philippines ex pats arrived, depending on how well your glasses are working...I would not look like a Jollibee junkie to them as I ordered another C2 with a burger on the side. So there I was, alone...me and my tiny chicken bones and empty rice bag, slowly sucking down the coke zero and picking out little pieces of rice from the bag and placing them between my cheek and gum. I knew Mr. Lee was not going to show up, being he gave me an announcement that it was too far as well as too short a notice, but surely the other posters on the forum would be there. I had already each table planned on conversation topics, figured using the CR, the place to piss the night away.... as the PM area. Table one would be philippines topics only, and table 2 off topic, and the largest table with security guards and guns for the politics. Yet, despite all my organizing, I waited...and waited. I sat in table 2, armed with off topic facts that would make Cliff from Cheers cringe. Will anybody show up and find out that a whale is not a fish, but a mammal, that dalmations are born without spots and laughing lowers levels of stress hormones and strengthens the immune system. That 6 year old's laugh an average of 300 times a day... while adults only laugh 15 to 100 times a day?So, as the hours turned into day, and days weeks...I began to lose faith, and decided that nobody was going to show. I was sad...depressed. I felt a tear run down my cheek, later to find out it was ketchup....all alone in Bogo City at the Jollibee. Got a haul oh, from a guy named PauloCost sixty pesos, hope I don't run out of dough Told me about a assualt offense, put him three days in jailstuck in Bogo City's Jollibee, hope I live to tell the talechorus:Can't go west, can't go eastI'm stuck in Bogo City's Jollibee with a little chicken that's deceasedTen days on the road, now I'm four hours from my hometownIs this hell or Bogo City's Jollibee with no way to get aroundCalled my pinay to tell her of the trouble that I hadfirst time I called her in 10 days, I guess I made her madFar as she's concerned I belong in his chicken hellstuck in Bogo City's Jollibee with no way to set things wellchorus, then harmonica lead over one verse of chords:Sittin with this junk food it's gettin more than I can stand lordif I could catch a ride I really think I'd ditch this boardWho knows what this C2 will cost, scared to spend a dimeI'll puke if that videoke plays Bryan Adams one more timestrumbut if I ever leave here I hope never to returnIf I get that trike back man, the road I'm gonna burnRight now my future's in the hands of them boys down at the expat forumstuck in Bogo City's Jollibee, feelin' all alone.:(
:565::thumbs-up-smile:
Very funny, Inspector :(:D:D

easy44
Posted
Posted

LOLZ! Man you got a lot of time on your hands.

Inspector
Posted
Posted (edited)
LOLZ! Man you got a lot of time on your hands.
Online poker addict, retired you know, hehehe...and still looking for a car to take me to the beach every other day. You all will miss me when I'm getting burned on the beach you know.:thumbs-up-smile: Damn...all this free time and no bike. :508:Hey Mr. Lee...or anybody else?...lunch at the ayala terrace on Monday? I'm looking for a new eatery there I have not tried...a NICE tender steak and a beer would be nice right about now. Any suggestions? :558:Pizza makes me :565: but steak makes me :woohoo:Demeter? If you are feeling better or well enough, come on down and meet the Inspector and his much better half. Lunch will be on us! :cheers:Well, anyway...I will be there Monday around noon...any suggestions? Edited by Inspector

Demeter
Posted
Posted
Demeter? If you are feeling better or well enough, come on down and meet the Inspector and his much better half. Lunch will be on us! :cheers:Well, anyway...I will be there Monday around noon...any suggestions?
Thank you for the invitation, Inspector.I am scheduled to have my CT-Scan for the Final Staging on Monday morning, 7AM. I don't know how long it will take but Perpetual Succour is very close to Ayala. If I finish before 12, I will try to be there.Is it Ok to give my number here? Anyway, if you are bored, try playing Scrabble online. I'm on www.lexulous.com, my user name is ScrabblingAngel. I always play at Sowpods Junction.

Inspector
Posted
Posted
Demeter? If you are feeling better or well enough, come on down and meet the Inspector and his much better half. Lunch will be on us! :cheers:Well, anyway...I will be there Monday around noon...any suggestions?
Thank you for the invitation, Inspector.I am scheduled to have my CT-Scan for the Final Staging on Monday morning, 7AM. I don't know how long it will take but Perpetual Succour is very close to Ayala. If I finish before 12, I will try to be there.Is it Ok to give my number here? Anyway, if you are bored, try playing Scrabble online. I'm on www.lexulous.com, my user name is ScrabblingAngel. I always play at Sowpods Junction.
Absolutely! We would love to meet you. Now, if Mr. Lee can suggest a place there that has great steaks...TGIF was nice, but anything better? Scrabble? Hmmm...been a while since I played that but who knows...if I hit a rough patch playing poker and begin to steam, I just might head over there. Also, we are trying to make a lunch date for Tuesday as well, I believe Mr Lee and his better half will be there...anybody else? :thumbs-up-smile:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

It is best to give numbers in pm's but it is OK to post them if you do not mind a lot of people having your number and possible crank texts. Great steak is hard to find here in Cebu but I am told Tinderbox on Archbishop Reyes has good steak and Black Angus in Country Mall is not bad the last time we were there, but both will have prices that can make your hair stand on end.My cell number is 0929 421 2410 if anyone needs to contact me but that one may get thrown away once we leave in May, but if it still works when we get back whenever that may be, then I will be able to use it again. SugarwareZ-005.gifTuesday at 1 PM is good for us if that works for others? I am not really a morning person and my brain does not catch up with my body until around 11 AM, not sure where it is hiding before then. :thumbs-up-smile:

Inspector
Posted
Posted
It is best to give numbers in pm's but it is OK to post them if you do not mind a lot of people having your number and possible crank texts. Great steak is hard to find here in Cebu but I am told Tinderbox on Archbishop Reyes has good steak and Black Angus in Country Mall is not bad the last time we were there, but both will have prices that can make your hair stand on end. My cell number is 0929 421 2410 if anyone needs to contact me but that one may get thrown away once we leave in May, but if it still works when we get back whenever that may be, then I will be able to use it again. SugarwareZ-005.gifTuesday at 1 PM is good for us if that works for others? I am not really a morning person and my brain does not catch up with my body until around 11 AM, not sure where it is hiding before then. :thumbs-up-smile:
Yeah, tried Tinderbox a while ago and it was indeed expensive, felt like I was eating at Ruth's Cris, hahaha...even got the cheesecake due to my love of cheescake and cheesecake factory in the states.... Guess it's back to TGIF on Monday (Demeter just PM me your text and we will text you when we get to the mall)...and Tuesday we will be there at Ayala again at 1 PM for a new place to munch. Demeter, if you can't make Monday, come Tuesday. :565:

Gold Heart
Posted
Posted
It is best to give numbers in pm's but it is OK to post them if you do not mind a lot of people having your number and possible crank texts. Great steak is hard to find here in Cebu but I am told Tinderbox on Archbishop Reyes has good steak and Black Angus in Country Mall is not bad the last time we were there, but both will have prices that can make your hair stand on end. My cell number is 0929 421 2410 if anyone needs to contact me but that one may get thrown away once we leave in May, but if it still works when we get back whenever that may be, then I will be able to use it again. SugarwareZ-005.gifTuesday at 1 PM is good for us if that works for others? I am not really a morning person and my brain does not catch up with my body until around 11 AM, not sure where it is hiding before then. SugarwareZ-037.gif
Don't forget Olio .... but also on the Upside.Hopefully we can try soon.

Inspector
Posted
Posted

Photos of the Jollybee get together will be posted soon! :thumbsup: