Wine Cheese And Prime Rib

BobNChe
Posted
Posted

While I was there discussing the Cinco, Oops, Siete de Mayo party, the manager informed me of a promotional event lined up for tomorrow to advertise the new Tap Room Pub that they built in the Ayala Gustavian restaurant. It's a VERY nice bar!They are holding a Wine and Cheese Night tomorrow night from 6-10 PM. Features bottomless wine, probably beer if you are not a wine person, many assorted cheeses from around the world, selected cold cuts and slow roasted prime rib of beef. Tickets for GLP members are P500 and non members P800. But there is a membership drive going on at the moment and you can sign up for a free membership that night and get the member's price!Thought I would share the information!!!!

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
While I was there discussing the Cinco, Oops, Siete de Mayo party, the manager informed me of a promotional event lined up for tomorrow to advertise the new Tap Room Pub that they built in the Ayala Gustavian restaurant. It's a VERY nice bar!They are holding a Wine and Cheese Night tomorrow night from 6-10 PM. Features bottomless wine, probably beer if you are not a wine person, many assorted cheeses from around the world, selected cold cuts and slow roasted prime rib of beef. Tickets for GLP members are P500 and non members P800. But there is a membership drive going on at the moment and you can sign up for a free membership that night and get the member's price!Thought I would share the information!!!!
Sounds good, we will probably try to make that one. Thanks for posting it.

Gold Heart
Posted
Posted
Tickets for GLP members are P500 and non members P800. But there is a membership drive going on at the moment and you can sign up for a free membership that night and get the member's price!Thought I would share the information!!!!
Can someone share or explain what GLP membership is?

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Tickets for GLP members are P500 and non members P800. But there is a membership drive going on at the moment and you can sign up for a free membership that night and get the member's price!Thought I would share the information!!!!
Gustavian Lifestyle Passportand

BobNChe
Posted
Posted
Gustavian Lifestyle Passportand Overview of benefits
Thanks Lee!

easy44
Posted
Posted

For free it's a great deal. For those who paid P8000 a year or so ago, not so good.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

My wife and I went to this event and we brought along two of our adult daughters and we all had a great time drinking wines and eating cheeses, cold cuts, breads, tasty prime rib and an assortment of salads, etc and it was all great IMO. While there I saw some familiar faces and we may have missed some others because we were sitting in a corner and all at one table, so if I missed saying hello to anyone, I am sorry but there were so many people there who were not from forums and we had pleasant conversations with some of them but more or less kept to ourselves while I stuffed my face with goodies. SugarwareZ-005.gifI wish to thank Bob for setting it up and for introducing us to this part of Gustavian way of enjoying the night life here in the Philippines. :thumbs-up-smile:

BobNChe
Posted
Posted
For free it's a great deal. For those who paid P8000 a year or so ago, not so good.
I am not sure that anyone paid P8000. If you know of anyone who did, please let me know! But there were special events held for members (not to mention that they used to get 20% discounts) in the beginning, including the soft opening of the Gustavian Ayala where the initial P5000 membership fee was easily recouped. There is also a special event coming at year end to honor charter members once again. PM me and I will sit and discuss this with you further!Lee, as always it was a pleasure to see you and you lovely family! Bon Voyage!!!

Washingtonian
Posted
Posted

What is GLP? I would like to be involved in more social events. If you know of any, please let me know. I am in and out of Cebu every month.ThanksWashingtonian

easy44
Posted
Posted
I am not sure that anyone paid P8000. If you know of anyone who did, please let me know! But there were special events held for members (not to mention that they used to get 20% discounts) in the beginning, including the soft opening of the Gustavian Ayala where the initial P5000 membership fee was easily recouped. There is also a special event coming at year end to honor charter members once again. PM me and I will sit and discuss this with you further!Lee, as always it was a pleasure to see you and you lovely family! Bon Voyage!!!
I know a couple of people who paid P8000 when the program. I'm pretty sure on the amount, but even if it was P5000 the principle is the same. BTW, I'm not one of those people. Yes I know they were offered compensations later, including free memberships for friends. In any case, the ones I know who paid initially could well afford it. This is water under the bridge as far as all are concerned, but overpriced for what they offered initially, IMO. Again, for free a great deal!