Trikes

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

We have all seen the trikes,motorbikes and jeepneys overloaded with all sorts of goods including pigs,chickens and people.What is the biggest load you have seen tied to an underpowered vehicle, any pics? :1 (40):

ptalbot2
Posted
Posted
post-301-1227618693_thumb.jpg
We have all seen the trikes,motorbikes and jeepneys overloaded with all sorts of goods including pigs,chickens and people.What is the biggest load you have seen tied to an underpowered vehicle, any pics? :1 (40):
Not exactly overloaded but here is my trike. Would carry lots of chickens

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Wow!!! Nice trike! :th_thimage_265775: :1 (235): I have a question, where was that photo taken?ptalbot2 :welcome: to the forum! :cheers:

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
Is hauling chickens part of your retirement plan? :th_thimage_265775: Nice ride.

brock
Posted
Posted
Is hauling chickens part of your retirement plan? :th_thimage_265775: Nice ride.
heres a chicken bike

ptalbot2
Posted
Posted
Wow!!! Nice trike! :th_thimage_265775:
:1 (235): I have a question, where was that photo taken?ptalbot2 :welcome: to the forum! :cheers: Thanks for the Welcome. The Pic was taken outside my house in Rossendale Lancashire UK. Very soon i become a resident of CDO 10th Jan with my wife of 4 years. Cant wait to get out of the RatRace here in d UK. Kind Regards

ptalbot2
Posted
Posted
heres a chicken bike
Nope hauling chickens is not my plan. Maybe Hauling Fruit from our land but unfortunately the trike stays behind in the UK. B hauling ourself over there on 10th Jan Regards Pete n Sherly

• 2 years later...
gapotwo
Posted
Posted

heres a scooter overloaded with motor..:tiphat:

post-1250-0-10513600-1293850302_thumb.jp

gapotwo
Posted
Posted (edited)

heres my tricycle.empty right now. just sold it, used to be loaded with wahinies and cervesa.......tanks ej.

post-40-0-39439700-1293852793_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mr. Lee
change bmp to photo

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Here's what I end up using when my car has crapped out! It's my backup! th_thholysheep.gifSugarwareZ-034.gifpost-682-0-68625300-1293853069_thumb.jpg