Legacy Group Banks May Be Doomed

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
In a country that has any form of legal system, evidence is fact. Witnesses are assumed to be liars unless they can produce facts to prove their statement.It may take longer here but that man is toast
You know the old saying it's not who you know it's who you give donut money to.

chimellie
Posted
Posted

I looked at the Certificate of Deposit last night, It was issued by Oriental Bank not Rural xxxxx banks. I guess I am safe unless Oriental banks folds tomorrow.We are thinking about go to Cebu ASAP and withdraw the money and pay the 3 percent penalty.

Mike S
Posted
Posted (edited)

I suspect so but everyone involved with the recruiting (for lack of a better word) is keeping a VERY low profile ...... and as I am a member of many other boards the talk has died down on most of them ...... my guess is that people have finally excepted their fate ........ oh by the way ....... David has some extremely irate ex-customers (or rather his wife's ex-customers) ...... I'm not going to elaborate on how irate as I didn't invest ... but if you check some of the other boards dealing with Central Visayas and do a search you will see just how serious some of these guys are ........ if it were me I would be heading to the mountains and take my chance with the rebels ........This thread had to be closed because it was full, please use the new thread (link below) to post in. Thanks all! Mr. Leehttp://www.welcometothephilippines.com/for...post&p=3293

Edited by Mr. Lee