Life Expectancy Calculator

softail
Posted
Posted (edited)

If you dare, take the test. Looks like I have 24 yrs to go, I'm going to be around till I'm 85. http://www.livingto100.com/ Doug and Sally

Edited by softail

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

The calculator says I will live til I'm 85 yrs old too! I retired at age 49 and we've been living in the Philippines for 12 yrs now! I have diabetes type II that's under control, seldom exercise, not over weight, seldom drink alcohol, smoke half a pack a day, I eat healthy, don't have any stress per say, live in a nice & clean area, financially stable and we are content with our lifestyle! I'll be 62 in a few months! I'm happy with the 23 yrs and three months life span that I have left according to the calculator! :AddEmoticons04230: 23_11_60[2].gifSugarwareZ-003.gifSugarwareZ-005.gif

volstateguy
Posted
Posted

Looks like Charity and I will lots of years together...says I'll live to be 100.  post-191-12805155867878_thumb.jpg

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
th_fluch.gif says tomorrows my last day :AddEmoticons04230: :)

Jake
Posted
Posted
th_fluch.gif says tomorrows my last day :AddEmoticons04230: :)
Boss Man and I are going out with a big bang. I only have hours to go.....Let's do something nasty!DOM until August 1, 2010 -- Jake

softail
Posted
Posted

I thought the calculator would be kind of fun, but also that it could get some folks thinking about how there lifestyle could be affecting there life expectancy. Seems like most of the pics that I see of expats show people that are very overweight and subjecting themselves to all kind of medical problems down the line. We work all our lives to get the point of fullfiling our dreams, don't want health problems getting in the way. Just my 2 cents.Doug and Sally

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Well it said I was going to live until 90 and I put in my actual weight and that my cholesterol was higher than normal but I only drink an occasional drink and IMO over drinking is probably one of the things that they now think can be a problem. So while I have seen some overweight expats living in the Philippines, I think the majority who live there full time are not overweight from what I have seen and the majority of us who live most of the time in first world countries with all the buffets and availability of so many foods, tend to be more overweight than those who live in the Philippines IMO, so the key is to move there full time and only hang out with those who do not over eat or over drink, but then why bother living too long if you cannot enjoy your life to the fullest.   SugarwareZ-004.gif

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)

I had to chuckle about the question: :mocking::whistling:Do you have at least one bowel movement in two days?:wt-hell::)Hey! I go regularly once a day!th_whatsup.gif:cool_beans:I must have answered correctly to get the longer life expectancy! :AddEmoticons04230::cheersty:

Edited by MrBBtheFilAm

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
th_fluch.gif says tomorrows my last day why-me.gifsmile.gif
Forgot to tell you yesterday. SugarwareZ-011.gif

Patsada
Posted
Posted

ageResult1.jpg90.jpgageResult2.jpg not too bad, folks!