Are Filipinos Violent People?

ekimswish
Posted
Posted
maybe so but how do such kind friendly smiling people become animals that kill unless it is embedded in them to start with? & why is drugs always blamed coz if there is no money then how do they get the money for drugs or even booze?
@ Cebu Experience... My wife's Waray also and our daughter is always starting or finishing fights at the playground with older boys. Makes me proud and scared at the same time. @ Traveler... Respectfully, there are a million ways kind people become murdering animals other than it being "embedded" in them to start with. I believe the greater question is, how are black people such great dancers unless rhythm is embedded in them?! As far as killing goes, all of man-kind share the pound for pound title on that one. I have an ailing cat right now that I want to euthanize, but due to resistance from the vet I'm wondering if I should do it myself. What's stopping me? That I could get in trouble with the police. That's the only thing stopping me from becoming a cat killer. I wanted to throw a brick through my ex-employer's business. Again, stopped by fear of getting in trouble with the cops. Another thing about broken justice systems is not only that it's easier to escape a lengthy sentence, it also inspires you to seek your own justice or deterrence to would be bad-guys. So if someone messes with you, you kill them. If you don't, people will keep messing with you. If someone kills one of your own, you kill one of theirs. Not just a broken justice system, but a broken economy and educational system as well. (not to mention the historical culture and circumstances that governed the islands before the Spanish).

No name
Posted
Posted

You don't have to go to the Philippines to find people spending their last peso on drugs and alcohol.Lots of that going on the USA and the rest of the world.

No name
Posted
Posted
@ Cebu Experience... My wife's Waray also and our daughter is always starting or finishing fights at the playground with older boys. Makes me proud and scared at the same time.
I love waray-waray. Hottest women on the planet. LOL @ daughters finishing fights.Careful around knifes.....