From: Relationships & Why Dont The Men Take Care Of Themselves

Travis
Posted
Posted (edited)

it is late here & I really should go to sleep but I want to post this before I forget. so many older men protested when I do not think the difference in their ages is correct so I wonder why so many of them do not take care of themselves? if they truely love their young girls then why is it that they let themselves go? it looks to me to be a double standard here. we all like women young & fit but many of us let their weight & teeth get out of hand. so if you love your young ladies then why is it that you do not wish to take care of yourself so you can be around for a long time for them & look good for them? if a man is going to be with a young girl for more than sex then shouldnt he take care of himself to? I hope I have not offended anyone with my observations coz if I see it then why dont they?

Edited by Traveler

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

That's exactly what I meant describing "old fat grungy foreigners" with young good looking women just going for their wallets and not for their total exterior appearance! Just have to blame it on some women who have no taste or scruples, they're just after a fast buck or a free ride with older men! But some do find romance and a good relationship until the old man dies and then off again to find another or maybe not since she maybe well off because the old man had sense enough to take care of her and her family! That's OK too! Good for her and her family if it turned out that way!

Travis
Posted
Posted
That's exactly what I meant describing "old fat grungy foreigners" with young good looking women just going for their wallets and not for their total exterior appearance! Just have to blame it on some women who have no taste or scruples, they're just after a fast buck or a free ride with older men! But some do find romance and a good relationship until the old man dies and then off again to find another or maybe not since she maybe well off because the old man had sense enough to take care of her and her family! That's OK too! Good for her and her family if it turned out that way!
so Art you are a Filipino so maybe you can tell me why do SOME Filipinas lower themselves to be with those types? I know many do it for money & stability I just cannot understand how SOME people with such pride can go with the lower life foreigners. another question is what do Filipinos in general think of those ladies who lower themselvess to be with such trash?

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)
So Art you are a Filipino so maybe you can tell me why do SOME Filipinas lower themselves to be with those types? I know many do it for money & stability I just cannot understand how SOME people with such pride can go with the lower life foreigners. another question is what do Filipinos in general think of those ladies who lower themselvess to be with such trash?  
I do believe the "woman mentality" all over the world in general are all about the same as it does pertain to men too in any country and does not pertain just to the Filipino men and women in this country! It basically comes down to the "eyes of the beholder" syndrome in how a person perceives another in their own way by the way one was brought up in their culture or society in general! We're all just one bird in the a nest of our siblings and other non-related other birds where it all depends on our up bringing in life until we are all of age and on our own to discover what's out in the world that makes us all what we are today weather one is a pedophile, gold digger, DOM or a decent person with morals or whatever one turns out to be etc! In my simple answer to your question, trash is trash no matter where we live! That's the way some people decides to live their lives because that's the way they were brought up and from what one learned in their lives to survive in society in general! Yeah, it's all about survival in most 3rd world countries and that's why we all see different kinds of people from every walks of life doing what they know best every which way!         Edited by Mr. Lee
install quote box

roy2cebu
Posted
Posted (edited)

Wow! Whores, pedos, perverts now lower life and trash...Traveller, do you like anyone or anything?

Edited by roy2cebu

roy2cebu
Posted
Posted (edited)

:508:

Edited by roy2cebu

URGIRL
Posted
Posted

nice post traveler :508: , when i read this post to be honest i laugh no offense or insult tho traveler is right. why on earth some old guys doesn't care about their selves i saw a lot those kind of people in malls, plus one thing some foreign they know their wife holding the baby still their not even bother to carry the groceries or anything they bought in the store (where's the gentleman word?), for sure before they get along with those guys describe their selves as a gentleman... :welcome: ...regards 2 all,Che che

it is late here & I really should go to sleep but I want to post this before I forget. so many older men protested when I do not think the difference in their ages is correct so I wonder why so many of them do not take care of themselves? if they truely love their young girls then why is it that they let themselves go? it looks to me to be a double standard here. we all like women young & fit but many of us let their weight & teeth get out of hand. so if you love your young ladies then why is it that you do not wish to take care of yourself so you can be around for a long time for them & look good for them? if a man is going to be with a young girl for more than sex then shouldnt he take care of himself to? I hope I have not offended anyone with my observations coz if I see it then why dont they?

Travis
Posted
Posted
Wow! Whores, pedos, perverts now lower life and trash...Traveller, do you like anyone or anything?
yes Roy I like you & most of the members on this forum coz you & they say what they think & that is all I also try to do. obviously not all are trash but if you have not seen the smelly dirty poorly dressed poorly groomed poorly dentaled types I am posting about then either you did not have your eyes open or are too busy looking at the pretty girls which I sure cannot blame you for SugarwareZ-007.gif or you are in another Philippines SugarwareZ-004.gif

Travis
Posted
Posted
nice post traveler :508: , when i read this post to be honest i laugh no offense or insult tho traveler is right. why on earth some old guys doesn't care about their selves i saw a lot those kind of people in malls, plus one thing some foreign they know their wife holding the baby still their not even bother to carry the groceries or anything they bought in the store (where's the gentleman word?), for sure before they get along with those guys describe their selves as a gentleman... :lmao: ...regards 2 all,Che che
thank you Che che I am glad someone else has noticed all the poorly maintained among us :welcome: also good point coz I also wonder why some have never learned to be gentlemen & carry the bags but the answer may be what I have already alluded to that they want young sex slaves they can feel superior to & not have equals coz maybe their egos are too big for anyone else to come close to & that probably includes others of us & not just Filipinos

ekimswish
Posted
Posted
nice post traveler :508: , when i read this post to be honest i laugh no offense or insult tho traveler is right. why on earth some old guys doesn't care about their selves i saw a lot those kind of people in malls, plus one thing some foreign they know their wife holding the baby still their not even bother to carry the groceries or anything they bought in the store (where's the gentleman word?), for sure before they get along with those guys describe their selves as a gentleman... :lmao: ...regards 2 all,Che che
thank you Che che I am glad someone else has noticed all the poorly maintained among us :welcome: also good point coz I also wonder why some have never learned to be gentlemen & carry the bags but the answer may be what I have already alluded to that they want young sex slaves they can feel superior to & not have equals coz maybe their egos are too big for anyone else to come close to & that probably includes others of us & not just Filipinos
Are you sure they weren't the help?