New Lupus Drug

cra
Posted
Posted
I will however, always take the opportunity to point out flaws in a persons character where their life or quality of life is at stake and I would expect the same of others to do the same to me.
Then allow me to point out that such is a flaw in your character. I learned in kindergarten that the attitude you describe is a great way to lose friends, which will impinge on your quality of life.I almost did not post this, as I strongly disagree with your analysis that you are to be the one to point out another person's flaws. I decided to post it because the normal absence of these kinds of posts are the reason I frequent THIS forum as opposed to others. I notice that the posters in this forum often have a way of 'educating' fellow posters in a nice way. Most do not go around pointing out flaws in another posters character.
Thank you for pointing out this glaring flaw in my personality. You are not the first and for sure won't be the last. Yes, unfortunately I suffer from a lack of Proper Delivery both in written and oral form. It does make for fewer friendships but the firends I have would do anything for me as I would do them. I don't play games and I don't go about things in a Pollyana way. But I do understand I am flawed in this way compared to the World at large. However, it is aways important to read the message and not necessarily how it was delivered. One of these days I will try harder to be a nicer person. You should have seen me (or maybe not) before my daughter was born LOLNow can we go back to talking about Rusty and his Lupus LOL as I am a lost causeThanks again.

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)
I will however, always take the opportunity to point out flaws in a persons character where their life or quality of life is at stake and I would expect the same of others to do the same to me.
Then allow me to point out that such is a flaw in your character. I learned in kindergarten that the attitude you describe is a great way to lose friends, which will impinge on your quality of life.I almost did not post this, as I strongly disagree with your analysis that you are to be the one to point out another person's flaws. I decided to post it because the normal absence of these kinds of posts are the reason I frequent THIS forum as opposed to others. I notice that the posters in this forum often have a way of 'educating' fellow posters in a nice way. Most do not go around pointing out flaws in another posters character.
A quote from CRA: "Just my opinion based on objective observations of his lifestyle". Was this "objective observations" based on actually having a face to face conversation with Flirtilizer? How could it beobjective, if Flirtilizer took offense by replying "Wow, and I'm arrogant. Funny, I don't have a clue as to who you are and I don't really want to know". Followed by CRA's response with: "Don't be surprised if I don't respond further to you. I would like to know who you are so I can be sure to avoid you. NIcely done CRA, you not only upset Flirtilizer but other members as well. I totally agree with Dave -- take two chill pills and call me in the morning.Jake Edited by Jake
correcting my Englesh agin

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
Now can we go back to talking about Rusty and his Lupus LOL as I am a lost causeThanks again.
I have nothing more to add about Lupus but I want to say I hope to see you and Rusty at the get together. I find that many people are more 'eloquent?" in person as we have all spent a lifetime talking to people face to face and a relatively shorter time learning to get our thoughts across via computer chat.Lets continue this discussion, if there is a need, at the get together. Shall we?

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

OK guys, thanks for your points and counter points, now lets get back to the topic of the OP.