Time For Weather Reports From All

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Hope you all will have a great holiday season and that the weather will not put a damper on your holiday cheer. santa_trumpet.gif It has been pretty cold for Florida weather in the last month or so and has gotten down to freezing temps a couple of times but right now it is in the 60's and I have the heat on in the house trying to stay warm. What is the temperature where you are now, time to report in all and let us know how you are doing? Thanks in advance!

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
Hope you all will have a great holiday season and that the weather will not put a damper on your holiday cheer. santa_trumpet.gif It has been pretty cold for Florida weather in the last month or so and has gotten down to freezing temps a couple of times but right now it is in the 60's and I have the heat on in the house trying to stay warm. What is the temperature where you are now, time to report in all and let us know how you are doing? Thanks in advance!
It's 7:30AM the sun is just starting to come up we have the typical light rain off and on about 40deg. Everyone is still asleep.

Jake
Posted
Posted
It's 7:30AM the sun is just starting to come up we have the typical light rain off and on about 40deg. Everyone is still asleep.
For southern CA, It's partly sunny here with the highs in the 60's for the next couple days. In just a few minutes, I'm going out to sweep the courts of standing water and then play some tennis for about 3 hours. Gotta burn the fat before hitting the Christmas munchies. Merry Christmas guys -- Jake

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Brisbane Australia 1.50 AM Christmas Day 23 degrees Celsius ,light rain after hours of heavy rain. Most of state under floods.Forecast is rain for days and possible cyclone.Max for today around 28 Celsius hohoho_smiley.gif Rain rain go away,come back on another day dance.gif

Travis
Posted
Posted

it is so cold here in the 30's & freezing at night after getting use to the warm weather of Cebu but I am coping & at least there is no rain or snow right now & it is warm where I work & I am working a lot & lost 5 pounds from all the work

brock
Posted
Posted

CEBU CITY6 INCHES OF SNOWThats what CheChe would like anyway, She asked me to bring her some over :signnvm:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
CEBU CITY6 INCHES OF SNOWThats what CheChe would like anyway, She asked me to bring her some over :signnvm:
What? six inches or snow? whistling.giflaugh.gif

Tom in Texas
Posted
Posted

7:40 PM - Dallas, Tx. - 41F and raining. Sitting with my feet up by the fireplace... checking my email, forums and browsing, while drinking a hot chocolate and watching the old 1987 movie re-run "Suspect"... two Maltese, two Italian Greyhounds, one black cat sprawled around my chair sleeping ----- WOW, I have an exciting life 36_1_50[1].gifTom.

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)
7:40 PM - Dallas, Tx. - 41F and raining. Sitting with my feet up by the fireplace... checking my email, forums and browsing, while drinking a hot chocolate and watching the old 1987 movie re-run "Suspect"... two Maltese, two Italian Greyhounds, one black cat sprawled around my chair sleeping ----- WOW, I have an exciting life 36_1_50[1].gifTom.
I suspect that you are "strapped in" with you feet up while roasting your "chestnuts" near the open fire place. Now, that's exciting.......!Respectfully -- Jake Edited by Jake

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

What is with this weather? It got down to the low 40's last night and I have had to have the heat on in our home in Florida for weeks now and it usually never gets cold here for more than a day or two at a time. Could it be global colding. :photo-109: How is the weather in the Philippines this year verses years past?