My New Townhouse

United Army
Posted
Posted

If anyone is interested here is my new townhouse, I'll be moving in this Friday. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=394749202000&set=a.394748512000.170613.247021002000&pid=4465223&id=247021002000Just click on next on the top right hand corner for more pics. Furniture not included.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
If anyone is interested here is my new townhouse, I'll be moving in this Friday. http://www.facebook....id=247021002000Just click on next on the top right hand corner for more pics. Furniture not included.
Looks very nice, the best of luck with it. thumbs-up-smile.gif You are pretty tall if I remember correctly, so did you find the staircase to be any problem for you? My wife and I looked at a used townhome on Mactan maybe five years back, it was a 3/2 for 1 million pesos but I kept hitting my head on the top of the stairs going up, and even worse going down because it had not been built for kanos, and I also could not imagine how I would get and large furniture up there with the turn on the stairs being so sharp, so that is why I ask, because if I remember correctly you are taller than I am or about the same height. Enjoy your home and may it bring you all much happiness. :th_thholysheep:

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
If anyone is interested here is my new townhouse, I'll be moving in this Friday. http://www.facebook....id=247021002000Just click on next on the top right hand corner for more pics. Furniture not included.
It looks nice, at 3.4 million how many square feet are they?

United Army
Posted
Posted
Looks very nice, the best of luck with it. thumbs-up-smile.gif You are pretty tall if I remember correctly, so did you find the staircase to be any problem for you? My wife and I looked at a used townhome on Mactan maybe five years back, it was a 3/2 for 1 million pesos but I kept hitting my head on the top of the stairs going up, and even worse going down because it had not been built for kanos, and I also could not imagine how I would get and large furniture up there with the turn on the stairs being so sharp, so that is why I ask, because if I remember correctly you are taller than I am or about the same height. Enjoy your home and may it bring you all much happiness. :th_thholysheep:
I can walk up and down the stairs without hitting my head at all, which is nice to say the least.

United Army
Posted
Posted
It looks nice, at 3.4 million how many square feet are they?
The lot is 52sm and the townhouse is 110sm.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I can walk up and down the stairs without hitting my head at all, which is nice to say the least.
That is fantastic! It is nice to hear that they are finally starting to make things for us taller people. Our condo has 9.5 foot ceilings and they showed us a unit upstairs that a guy had redone and the ceiling was low enough that I could touch it with my hand, and that made me feel very closed in, but I bet his electric bill is much lower than ours with the dropped ceiling reducing the room volume. Again the best of luck with your new home. :1927_:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Looks very nice, the best of luck with it. thumbs-up-smile.gif You are pretty tall if I remember correctly, so did you find the staircase to be any problem for you? My wife and I looked at a used townhome on Mactan maybe five years back, it was a 3/2 for 1 million pesos but I kept hitting my head on the top of the stairs going up, and even worse going down because it had not been built for kanos, and I also could not imagine how I would get and large furniture up there with the turn on the stairs being so sharp, so that is why I ask, because if I remember correctly you are taller than I am or about the same height. Enjoy your home and may it bring you all much happiness. :714_full_of_crap:
LeeIt wont be long now and you will just be a little old man hunched over so the height will no longer bother you. hystery.gif

• 4 months later...
United Army
Posted
Posted

This is sort of funny, but we moved into our Talisay townhouse Jan this year, got a bank loan with BPI. As of today we have not had to pay any type of mortgage yet, it seems like they are still processing our paper work, title, etc., is this normal for a bank to take this long?

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
This is sort of funny, but we moved into our Talisay townhouse Jan this year, got a bank loan with BPI. As of today we have not had to pay any type of mortgage yet, it seems like they are still processing our paper work, title, etc., is this normal for a bank to take this long?
I would be sure to get something in writing that you are not supposed to be paying because if not, then they can foreclose on you and say they sent you notices and you never responded. There could be many reasons for what is happening but speculating will only cause you anxiety, so I will not go there. If I remember correctly, you told me they will withdraw it from your account, so just keep funding that account and still try to get it in writing why it is taking so long. As for is it normal, not from what I have seen and heard but this is the Philippines where anything is possible. My guess is they will make you pay it all at one time once they get it all worked out, but I would want to have proof that I at least tried to pay such as deposits and a letter from them.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
I would be sure to get something in writing that you are not supposed to be paying because if not, then they can foreclose on you and say they sent you notices and you never responded. There could be many reasons for what is happening but speculating will only cause you anxiety, so I will not go there. If I remember correctly, you told me they will withdraw it from your account, so just keep funding that account and still try to get it in writing why it is taking so long. As for is it normal, not from what I have seen and heard but this is the Philippines where anything is possible. My guess is they will make you pay it all at one time once they get it all worked out, but I would want to have proof that I at least tried to pay such as deposits and a letter from them.
That's par for the course for BPI, but they are a reputable bank! I have a 12 yr mortgage home loan with BPI and have 3 yrs more yrs to pay on it or I can pay it off in 4 months lump sum since it is now a small amount! Just keep in constant communication who handled your loan application and after signing of all the documents! I have auto monthly debit of my monthly mortgage payment from my BPI peso checking account, I just make the account has sufficient funds every month! I have paid all of the interest on the load and now my monthly payments is being debited from the principle unpaid balance, no more interest to pay!