Does Anyone Have Info On Condos In The Philippines?

retired
Posted
Posted
LeeHere is a link to Cagayan De Oro real estate and to some condo type units . You will have to contact them directly to get more info as you will see . I have no idea where the condo properities listed are located but probably near the Limketkai Mall .http://realestatecagayandeoro.info/condosf...nt.html#listing

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

:th_thsmilies-29057: Alan, I will look into them.

retired
Posted
Posted
:welcome: Alan, I will look into them.
Also saw that Europa.com had condo units as part of their master plan . Have no idea whether they ever built or not . But that community is very large consisting of multiple sub divisions out near SM & Puebelo . You can buy out there from around 1.2m up to 13 ? . Just goggle them for contact numbers .Guess you can tell i am trying to get more foreigners interested in Cagayan De Oro . :th_thsmilies-29057:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted (edited)
:welcome: Alan, I will look into them.
Also saw that Europa.com had condo units as part of their master plan . Have no idea whether they ever built or not . But that community is very large consisting of multiple sub divisions out near SM & Puebelo . You can buy out there from around 1.2m up to 13 ? . Just goggle them for contact numbers .Guess you can tell i am trying to get more foreigners interested in Cagayan De Oro . :th_thsmilies-29057:
I love CDO Alan, and always have, and we would have already been there, part time for now that is, if they had condos. That is why we keep looking, but I am not sure what we will do if we find something. I guess it will all depend on price, location and appeal, and if I can come up with the money needed at the time.I would highly recommend CDO to anyone who is looking for a place to settle down and it sure seems like they have a more organized expat community there than Cebu. :thumbsup:Added whoops, I almost forgot, thank you again for all your help. Edited by Mr. Lee