Thailand Got's Talent?

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)

Click on link below:Amazing!http://www.break.com...got-wtf-2024375AddEmoticons04230.gif

Edited by Art2ro

Jake
Posted
Posted
Click on link below:Amazing!http://www.break.com...got-wtf-2024375AddEmoticons04230.gif
Decisions, decisions.......I guess if I had enough Singapore Slings or Mai Tais, I may need to "investigate".....he, he.DOM forever -- Jake

volstateguy
Posted
Posted
:AddEmoticons04230:  Wasn't expecting that!   :13_4_10[1]:

Inspector
Posted
Posted
orql2g.jpg

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
th_thholysheep.gifWell, this video clip with the dog, cup cakes and flash back of the Vietnam Crisis threw me for a loop! What did this video have in correlation with the lady boy toy singer? I just didn't get it! SugarwareZ-037.gif

Inspector
Posted
Posted
th_thholysheep.gifWell, this video clip with the dog, cup cakes and flash back of the Vietnam Crisis threw me for a loop! What did this video have in correlation with the lady boy toy singer? I just didn't get it! SugarwareZ-037.gif
How I felt watching this video? Horrible flashbacks of videoke type love songs while I was living there. :dance:

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Well, that makes a lot more sense! Why didn't you say so! Sorry! Now I get it!mocking.gifSugarwareZ-037.gif

Jake
Posted
Posted
Well, that makes a lot more sense! Why didn't you say so! Sorry! Now I get it!mocking.gifSugarwareZ-037.gif
Eyes wide open, in total shock after I found that she has a "package"......he, he.Jake

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Jake, Thailand has a lot of good plastic surgeons! You can wait for that lady/boy toy to get his package taken care of and you won't see or feel the difference! How good is your eye sight or feel of touch? th_noproblem.gifmocking.gif th_signs027.gif Will you still be my SS Buddy after that?crack-up.gifSugarwareZ-037.gif

Jake
Posted
Posted
Jake, Thailand has a lot of good plastic surgeons! You can wait for that lady/boy toy to get his package taken care of and you won't see or feel the difference! How good is your eye sight or feel of touch? th_noproblem.gifmocking.gif th_signs027.gif Will you still be my SS Buddy after that?crack-up.gifSugarwareZ-037.gif
Hey Art, thanks for the tip about plastic surgeons in Thailand. I think I may need a makeover for my own "package" ......he, he.SS Buddy -- Jake