Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Here is a good place to check your speed.http://speedtest.net/

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Here is a good place to check your speed.http://speedtest.net/
Checked my speed with the above, 5121 kbps down,196 up, with a different tester, 1313 down and 213 up ?Now to test my IQTom

paul
Posted
Posted

1249 Down, 638 Up

Hosea
Posted
Posted

1314 down 319 up

chimellie
Posted
Posted

Up : 433Down : 2566I could get faster but with I have to pay more money per month.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted (edited)

Mine is so slow that I am ashamed to report it.  I am like a turtle and only pay for the slower speed.  :P722 down and 122 up  :D  But for $10 a month, who can complain.added. This test was from our home in Florida.

Edited by Mr. Lee

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Well I hate to brag here but for the last 5 months mine has been up a lot more than it has been down ....... wonder if it could be in the water ...... SugarwareZ-011.gif

• 6 months later...
RisingSun
Posted
Posted

Paul:Where is this and which service are you using for internet ???It looks very fast for Cebu area ...

1249 Down, 638 Up

paul
Posted
Posted (edited)
Paul:Where is this and which service are you using for internet ???It looks very fast for Cebu area ...
1249 Down, 638 Up
Hi, well, at that time, I was living in Cebu City, in an apartment in Mambaling. However, I have moved two times since then. Oh, that service was through PLDT. I now, and have since moving in December, have been connected with Globelines.Here is a test result from me to a manila site: 439526789.pngHere is a test result, only a few minutes later, from me to Signapore:439527152.pngHere is a test result from me to Dallas, Texas:439529103.pngI currently run the 3 Megabit package offered by Globelines, at Php 1,995 per month, data only (no land line included on the account). I'm not displeased with the service I get through Globelines. Edited by Paul

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted (edited)

This is PLDT here in Cebu. My earlier test was from Florida.added I pay for 1MB and phone p1650 a month.

post-40-1238290699_thumb.png

Edited by Mr. Lee