How Many Filipina Are Enough

No name
Posted
Posted

I think Filipina are so wonderful no one should be limited to just one. :wt-hell:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I think Filipina are so wonderful no one should be limited to just one. :thats-funny:
I would love to, but I doubt I could keep up with more than one at my age :welcome: and besides my wife is all I really need. :wt-hell: Oh, did I forget to say that she reads this forum most of the time. SugarwareZ-004.gif

acman
Posted
Posted

Well i guess i better not comment on this because i know aleast one member here knows my girl but :wt-hell: to have only one :welcome:

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Wow, nice blog-web pages you got there Rusty. I

til
Posted
Posted

Well I guess if you find some girls who are ok with this, then do it and be happy.Up to now I've never met a woman I really like who thinks its ok for me to have one more. And I would have to find two of that kind to make it work. Or two who will not like it but will put up with it, but thats not really my style.

BobNChe
Posted
Posted

Rusty, as a joke, which I'm sure you meant it that way, it's fine and wonderful. But in sincerity, it's not the kind of thing I'd be posting if Jesse reads the forum! LOLOL

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I think Rusty was joking but serious in some ways. In our younger years, I think most men think about having more than one partner, :th_noproblem: but along with that comes many unexpected possible problems. :551: IMHO multiple partners will only work if both ladies are the best of friends and then they might eventually find that they no longer need the man, or that they now want multiple men partners to satisfy their needs...... One thing can often lead to another and most men are not ready for the eventuality of what else might happen........ Many men are so macho to think that they can satisfy more than one lady and that might actually be true when in a new situation, but in reality and the long term, most women have a lot more stamina than a man could ever have and that means two women who you may no longer be able to satisfy. :1247: Of course there is always exceptions to the rule and if you see a very, very, very skinny guy walking around with two women and they all have a grin from ear to ear, then you have found him. :559: As we get older, I think we come to our senses and realize that one great woman, who is our best friend as well as our partner and lover, is all any man really needs. :540:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I think Rusty was joking but serious in some ways. In our younger years, I think most men think about having more than one partner, :th_noproblem: but along with that comes many unexpected possible problems. :551: IMHO multiple partners will only work if both ladies are the best of friends and then they might eventually find that they no longer need the man, or that they now want multiple men partners to satisfy their needs...... One thing can often lead to another and most men are not ready for the eventuality of what else might happen........ Many men are so macho to think that they can satisfy more than one lady and that might actually be true when in a new situation, but in reality and the long term, most women have a lot more stamina than a man could ever have and that means two women who you may no longer be able to satisfy. :1247: Of course there is always exceptions to the rule and if you see a very, very, very skinny guy walking around with two women and they all have a grin from ear to ear, then you have found him. :559: As we get older, I think we come to our senses and realize that one great woman, who is our best friend as well as our partner and lover, is all any man really needs. :540:
It boils down to peoples emotions and feelings,two women will work for awhile in some cases but usually jealously or hurt will end the whole thing.For some men its an ego trip to have more than one woman at the same time,others a culture thing but in reality those women would not be happy sharing their love with some one else.How many men would be happy to share their woman? 1024.gif

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
It boils down to peoples emotions and feelings,two women will work for awhile in some cases but usually jealously or hurt will end the whole thing.For some men its an ego trip to have more than one woman at the same time,others a culture thing but in reality those women would not be happy sharing their love with some one else.How many men would be happy to share their woman? 1024.gif
:th_noproblem:

BobNChe
Posted
Posted

Yes, yes and yes!