Link To Pacquiao Fight

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

For those of you who might wish to watch it on your computers, I think THIS LINK should work.

ayeh
Posted
Posted

wow! thanks. cignal will not show this unless you pay for it, right? this will be our only means to watch this fight!

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
wow! thanks. cignal will not show this unless you pay for it, right? this will be our only means to watch this fight!
We aim to please, I just hope it continues to work, but I am told it should. Enjoy all.

roy2cebu
Posted
Posted

No joy with it here. All I get is an ad for cellphone that can show a woman's ass through her clothes!!

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
No joy with it here. All I get is an ad for cellphone that can show a woman's ass through her clothes!!
The ad it only at the start, click the x at the top right of it and it should show. I find link 2 works the best. Try this one http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/63329/2/watch-boxing-:-showtime-ppv-pacquiao-vs-mosley-.html

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Jaime Fox is singing and then the fight should start, get it working asap is you want to watch. I am guessing it will be hard to watch with a slow connection, as it stops off and on even with mine.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

It will not work in internet explorer, I just tried, try watching it on Google Chrome and it should work, because it is working for me. IE sucks anyway IMHO.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

And Packman wins by unanimous decision but did knock down Mosley in the third round.

Papa Carl
Posted
Posted
For those of you who might wish to watch it on your computers, I think THIS LINK should work.
Many thanks Lee, was great to be able to watch a fight without all of the usually commercials that make watching it on TV so frustrating. It gets frustrating watching it on GMA or Sports network, 3 minutes of fighting and 13 minutes of commercials for San Magoo, and Clear!!!!!It was a little disappointing, as Mosley felt the power in the third round and seemed to avoid a confrontation from there on. I was also surprised to he Manny say once again that he had problems with his legs in the middle rounds. He had this before and it affected his power, maybe a combination of the both is the only reason that Manny was unable to knock him out!Mosley only landed 5 combination punches for the entire fight, Manny threw twice a s many punches! One judge gave Mosley 1 round, and the other two judges only gave him two rounds! A one sided fight that was not expected!Carl

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Good that Pacquiao won, it was one of his most boring lack luster fight, but I'm still impressed with his stamina and speed! He's just now in his prime and he shouldn't retire yet no matter what his mama says!AddEmoticons04230.gif