Fast&Furious
Posted
Posted
but since match making is illegal in the Philippines,
WHAT?IS THAT RIGHT???????????ohmy.gif

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
welcome.gif Bubbly 1010,It's all in the "eyes of the beholder" young or old, where one lives, source of income, education, attitude, behavior and your cultural back ground! You'll either find your man on forums, on-line dating services or just by mingling with your own kind or foreigners if that's your preference! You either find love or a meaningful relationship on your own or it finds you when you least expect it!Good luck in your search for the man or men in your dreams, they're out there somewhere! Me, I'm too old, taken and committed to my cherished wife & life long partner for better or for worst!mocking.gif
Thank you for your message. May you continue to keep that love burning and i wish you and your wife the best! :)
It's not you who should wish us the best, but us wishing you the best, because we are already where we want to be in our contented lives! Just you replying to everyone's posts shows me that you are a sincere, patient and thoughtful person, because you did take the time to answer each and every post personally! We wish you the best in your endeavors of finding Mr. Right!

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
but since match making is illegal in the Philippines,
WHAT? IS THAT RIGHT??????????? ohmy.gif
You can read the whole law at the link below.REPUBLIC ACT NO. 6955AN ACT TO DECLARE UNLAWFUL THE PRACTICE OF MATCHING FILIPINO WOMEN FOR MARRIAGE TO FOREIGN NATIONALS ON A MAIL ORDER BASIS AND OTHER SIMILAR PRACTICES, INCLUDING THE ADVERTISEMENT, PUBLICATION, PRINTING OR DISTRIBUTION OF BROCHURES, FLIERS AND OTHER PROPAGANDA MATERIALS IN FURTHERANCE THEREOF AND PROVIDING PENALTY THEREFORE

Bubbly1010
Posted
Posted
welcome.gif Bubbly 1010,It's all in the "eyes of the beholder" young or old, where one lives, source of income, education, attitude, behavior and your cultural back ground! You'll either find your man on forums, on-line dating services or just by mingling with your own kind or foreigners if that's your preference! You either find love or a meaningful relationship on your own or it finds you when you least expect it!Good luck in your search for the man or men in your dreams, they're out there somewhere! Me, I'm too old, taken and committed to my cherished wife & life long partner for better or for worst!mocking.gif
Thank you for your message. May you continue to keep that love burning and i wish you and your wife the best! :)
It's not you who should wish us the best, but us wishing you the best, because we are already where we want to be in our contented lives! Just you replying to everyone's posts shows me that you are a sincere, patient and thoughtful person, because you did take the time to answer each and every post personally! We wish you the best in your endeavors of finding Mr. Right!
Oh, that's a compliment. Appreciate it and thank you for the warm welcome :)

Bubbly1010
Posted
Posted
Hello everyone ... I am new to this but I would like to think that there are also decent and smart men to meet in the net ... I'm a banker on my late 30's and i work in one of the best financial institutions ... I've been into couple of relationships with Filipino guys and for some reason, it didn't work out ... well, i've enjoyed my interactions with foreigners during my travels and maybe i'd also meet some interesting guys here ... Come on guys, looking forward to your replies ... have a great day !!! :)
Welcome,Q1) What's the best financial institution there? I may need it once I arrive...thanks
Admin note added: If this is to be answered, then it is to be answer in the banking section o this forum, and which bank is best is a matter of opinion. Any banking answer here would be off topic since we have a banking section. Please post your banking replies in THIS thread or others within the banking section.
Q2) why did not work with those Filipino guys, if you don't mind me asking?Advice: if you add a recent photo of yourself, you may find more interested guys...
Hello Wallaby - i sent you PM in response to your message. Thanks :)

Bubbly1010
Posted
Posted
Hi Bubbly ! Welcome to the forum ! I am sure you will find a lot of interesting information and people here ! Have a nice day !
Thanks Candyman! :) how long have you been a member of this site?
I have been a member for a couple of years I suppose, I have never taken any notice. I am also a member of quite a few different forums on the Philippines, and like learning of all topics concerning the Philippines, since marrying a Cebuana, and falling in love with the country and the people ! It is my idea of paradise on earth with the warm weather and the wonderful, picturesque scenery and even warmer people !You will find what you seek, and I wish you luck !
That's interesting! ... thank you and see you around :)