How Often Do Filipina's Use The F Word?

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I was wondering if any of you have ever seen Filipina's who either writes the F word or use it when talking? I personally have never seen a good Filipino lady use that type of language under any circumstance except for just once in an email I recently received, and even though my wife used to work with me in my store where customers often cursed, and she has been with me plenty of times when with acquaintances who continually cursed, she still never uses that language, so I wonder what would make a lady use such foul language? and if anyone else has experienced a lady who used those words?

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

They use that F word in every paragraph. They make a point of emphasizing it like a cuss word. For example: That Foreigner is such a dumb sh&t.

• Like 1

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
They use that F word in every paragraph. They make a point of emphasizing it like a cuss word. For example: That Foreigner is such a dumb sh&t.
Wow, I guess I am hanging around with a different type or group of ladies because this is a first time for me to see that in 17 years of marriage and 20 years of knowing quite a few ladies from the Philippines.
  • Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
Wow, I guess I am hanging around with a different type or group of ladies because this is a first time for me to see that in 17 years of marriage and 20 years of knowing quite a few ladies from the Philippines.
Sorry, it was a joke as my wife is constantly referring to some friend of mine as a Foreigner and the dumb sh&t part she picked up from me. It is in reference to the way foreigners do things different from filipinos and they see it as dumb.Example, a foreigner builds a nice house and all the electric plug ins are proper, grounded, 3 prong, 220 V receptacles. Problem is, it is a small town and there isn't a single adapter or plug available in the town to utilize these 'proper' receptacles. A clear case of when in Rome . . and a clear example of why that foreigner is called a dumb sh&t.
  • Like 1

roy2cebu
Posted
Posted

Never in 7 years have heard a woman use that word and the men, only occassionally.

• Like 1

Fast&Furious
Posted
Posted

That is so nice to hear.Probably (and unfortunately) younger generations will use it more since they chat with people and teeneagers around the world who are not so well behaved in some cases...Globalization...

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
bows00
Posted
Posted

Interesting indeed. This topic reflects the filipino culture.

• Like 1

oldutot
Posted
Posted

Wife and I are always dropping F bombs. Lol

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted

Hey guys, It's actually the "P" word in Tagalog that is often times blurted out during drinking session among Filipinos. Very seldom I would hear it coming from a Filipina, unless of course I'm being cussedout for being a bad boy.....he, he. And then she would throw in extra expletives to make it morecolorful. And off I go to my custom built dog house. Good boy ako -- Jake

• Like 1

FlyAway
Posted
Posted

My wife has been here in the US for 6 years. She uses the "F" word quite a bit now. Especially when driving. When we visit Philippines next month she is now afraid of unexpectedly dropping an "F Bomb".

• Like 1