Imported Beers At Rustans

Geoff Thomas
Posted
Posted

Guinness, Strongbow, John Smiths & Stella is available at the Rustans Banawa & Ayala branches Cebu City.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
Guinness, Strongbow, John Smiths & Stella is available at the Rustans Banawa & Ayala branches Cebu City.
I’m confused. Do you have an actual location and stock food and beer? When I use your web page to view “Stocks Available” or Imported Foods” I get “no product match your search”.

Geoff Thomas
Posted
Posted

Hi, we have a warehouse in Cebu City, I used to own The Urban Cellar but no more, you can order through my website or easier to call my secretary at the number provided, we currently have stocks of; Guinness, Strongbow, Stella Artois & John Smiths which was landed about 4 weeks ago long sell by dates, we also have quite a lot of older stock that we are selling off at half price.The add was originally posted just to let people know that Rustans have the beers on their shelves as a point of interest, but yes we supply them also.Another add I placed was for people wanting to place future orders at reasonable prices for food products from the UK but that is another post. I will be updating the site with food products available in the near future. the beers and the reduced beers are on the website only at this timeHope this clears things up a little for you

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

I seldom drink anymore, but to the average drinker of alcohol, what's the best tasting, two or three brands of beer, ale, wine cooler or just plain red or white wine around that's most common and easy to find in a local supermarket like SM Mall or Rustans? I don't really need the European imported stuff with the fancy names I can't even pronounce! So, what's left? I've been getting the urge lately to take a sip now and then and may want to stock up my frig!

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Thank you Geoff. :unsure: Art;I’m not much of a drinker but do enjoy a nice clean Lager sometimes and find Stella Artois an outstanding beer so it’s good to know Geoff stocks it. I also like San Miguel Premium All-Malt Beer or even the standard San Miguel Pale Pilsner. Maybe one of those would be worth while giving a try.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
Thank you Geoff. :unsure: Art;I’m not much of a drinker but do enjoy a nice clean Lager sometimes and find Stella Artois an outstanding beer so it’s good to know Geoff stocks it. I also like San Miguel Premium All-Malt Beer or even the standard San Miguel Pale Pilsner. Maybe one of those would be worth while giving a try.
It's on my grocery shopping list for next week and then some!

ekimswish
Posted
Posted

Philippines is one of those countries where I have no want for foreign booze. In Taiwan and Korea I'm dying for foreign alcohol at inflated prices. In the Philippines, I'm at peace.

Geoff Thomas
Posted
Posted
Philippines is one of those countries where I have no want for foreign booze. In Taiwan and Korea I'm dying for foreign alcohol at inflated prices. In the Philippines, I'm at peace.

Geoff Thomas
Posted
Posted

Well ekimswish, I totally agree most of the time, but its also nice to have something different every now and then and I have to think that you are slightly interested/tempted otherwise why would you not only read this post, but also waste your time and effort sending an answer to it.But thanks for your thoughts, maybe one day San miguel will run out lol

ekimswish
Posted
Posted
Well ekimswish, I totally agree most of the time, but its also nice to have something different every now and then and I have to think that you are slightly interested/tempted otherwise why would you not only read this post, but also waste your time and effort sending an answer to it.But thanks for your thoughts, maybe one day San miguel will run out lol
Lol.... I think it's great what you're doing. I've wondered about doing it myself one day. I like the cheap liquor though, the rums and brandys, and even the palm wine (tuba). It's a great country when you can get all that stronger liquor for under $5us