X Wives, Who Still Gets Along With Theirs?

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I used to get along with my X, even after I married my current wonderful wife, but things got strained when she wanted to teach my wife how to shop, NOT! My X was a shopaholic and still is from what I have been told, and then she married a lawyer and that was when the friendship really became strained and now not even her brother talks to her. So I was just wondering how many people kept in touch with their former wives and what did they and your children think of your new wife. I know my X was extremely jealous that I married a lady 20 years younger than me and 15 years younger than her, so it was hard for her to accept and I am sure her wishing to teach my wife how to shop would have been her revenge. Just curious but I am sure others must think about these things as well, and especially how their children might handle your new wife. For myself I did not have any children, so it was only my X we had to deal with, what about you?

Bill Bernard
Posted
Posted
I used to get along with my X, even after I married my current wonderful wife, but things got strained when she wanted to teach my wife how to shop, NOT! My X was a shopaholic and still is from what I have been told, and then she married a lawyer and that was when the friendship really became strained and now not even her brother talks to her. So I was just wondering how many people kept in touch with their former wives and what did they and your children think of your new wife. I know my X was extremely jealous that I married a lady 20 years younger than me and 15 years younger than her, so it was hard for her to accept and I am sure her wishing to teach my wife how to shop would have been her revenge. Just curious but I am sure others must think about these things as well, and especially how their children might handle your new wife. For myself I did not have any children, so it was only my X we had to deal with, what about you?
X, or former, that says it all. Associating with an X is akin to carrying your afterbirth with you

brock
Posted
Posted
Well ,My xwife hired some guys to break my legs, But at the time it was not much of a problem because as soon as they found out who I was and that I was a little bit mental, They backed off, My sons have not seen their mother for going on 17 years now even though they only live about 60 miles away from her, I have told them they should make contact with her, But they are just not interested in seeing her, They were 10 and 12 years old when I gained full custody of them, She did`nt want to know them then,And now they want nothing to do with her, They have met my wife CheChe and think the world of her, She is the same age as my eldest son,Often people will think they are man and wife,But my son says, No she is my mam, It was my sons that encouraged me to go after CheChe in the first place, The best thing they have ever done for me.Regards Brock.

MikeB
Posted
Posted

Good story, Brock. Haven't seen mine since '86, no idea if alive or not. A lot of bad things happened but I have no hard feelings; nobody's fault, it works or it doesn't. Hope she had a good life.

Jim Sibbick
Posted
Posted

I get the impression that you only want to know about foreigners with ex western wives who have now married a Filipina, so my situation may not be of interest.However, I have only married once. It was to a Filipina in 1995. We were married in Palompon Leyte on 17th June, she arrived in Australia on 21st July. We initially lived in Robinvale which is how I know Roy2Cebu who used to live in Robinvale too! I attended Roy2Cebu's wedding.We only have one daughter, She lives with my ex wife.She has remarried now to a rich Australian of Italian descent. They live in a 50 square house (5000 square foot) while they wait for their 80 square house (8000 square foot) to be built.We are in touch on an almost daily basis. Sometimes several times a day. I am the fix it man when she has a computer problem or similar. I am still welcome in the family house in Palompon Leyte. She looked after my apartment while I was in the Philippines last trip. I came back home to discover that she had thrown out my old microwave and TV and replaced them with new ones. The new TV is a 50 inch plasma.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I get the impression that you only want to know about foreigners with ex western wives who have now married a Filipina, so my situation may not be of interest.However, I have only married once. It was to a Filipina in 1995. We were married in Palompon Leyte on 17th June, she arrived in Australia on 21st July. We initially lived in Robinvale which is how I know Roy2Cebu who used to live in Robinvale too! I attended Roy2Cebu's wedding.We only have one daughter, She lives with my ex wife.She has remarried now to a rich Australian of Italian descent. They live in a 50 square house (5000 square foot) while they wait for their 80 square house (8000 square foot) to be built.We are in touch on an almost daily basis. Sometimes several times a day. I am the fix it man when she has a computer problem or similar. I am still welcome in the family house in Palompon Leyte. She looked after my apartment while I was in the Philippines last trip. I came back home to discover that she had thrown out my old microwave and TV and replaced them with new ones. The new TV is a 50 inch plasma.
gee,wish I had an ex like that. yes.gif

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I wish I had a X like that too, mine inherited millions after our divorce and her marriage to a lawyer and she did not give me a dime. So what yours does says a lot of good about you as a person. :541: Also any X wife is what I was heading towards, because IMO a woman is a woman when they become our X, so I hope all members who feel comfortable about their situation, will feel free to post about it. Thanks Jim. :lol:

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
th_thholysheep.gif It sure looks like that some ex-wives did hit the jackpot eventually after their 2nd or 3rd go around!SugarwareZ-037.gif

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
Would she be interested in looking after my place when I'm out of town. :dance: I still have contact with my ex because of our daughters. We actually get along better than when we were married. Maybe I should have skipped the wedding and just divorced her in the first place. :yes:

Inspector
Posted
Posted

My ex became a wiccan, and began to speak to dead people, as well as decorating the house in a wiccan theme, brooms, pumpkins and Pagan type paintings...yes, it was always Halloween at the Inspectors house. Oh, and she stopped eating meat, began reading tarot cards, bought a crystal ball.... and began splashing "fake" blood around the house to keep away the evil dead people she was talking with while sleeping.All 100% true...and on her facebook.I guess will talk to her again when I am dead. Lee, you can make the another expat "Inspector" dead in the Philippines post for me...but don't rule out evil spell over rich annoying Kano killed by pinay wife. :lol:Oh, her name is still on the mortgage of a house I am renting in the states, despite myself the owner by decree...so until Obama fixes the economy, we'll forever be linked by Wells Fargo. :dance: