Ahhh, So It Finally Comes Out About Bella & Griffiths

Garpo
Posted
Posted

Are you kidding me? All of the bantering back and forth on this forum over information (all of it) coming from hearsay and news articles. Anybody that takes news information as facts is a fool. I have followed this case from the first arrests of the wrong couple who were also convicted in the media before having to prove they could not have ever commited the crime. I will withhold any assumptions of the new suspects until I actually see what evidence is provided in court if any ever is! You are all playing right into the hands of the media who have no interest in evidence other than what can help them sell their reports. The idea of police giving so much information to the media puts a really big question mark in my mind as to what if any evidence they actually have. Good police work rarely release information to the media. One of the golden rules is to keep information secret so that only the guility person or person's know the truth. It is impossible for a guilty person to explain how he or she knew something that they could only know if they had been the ones involved and present.

• Like 1