A Face To The People We Are Chatting With

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

Jake
Posted
Posted
Hey Scott, Is that you goin' for a kill shot playing racket ball or a kill shot with your M-4.....he, he. Have a good one -- Jake

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
Hey Scott, Is that you goin' for a kill shot playing racket ball or a kill shot with your M-4.....he, he. Have a good one -- Jake
heh heh jake,,,,if memory serves that one was right after a partol near Mosul in 120 degrees,,,,not in the best of moods then lol

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
OK, its me :yes: post-1-0-40027200-1312287300_thumb.jpg
:th_thholysheep: Boss Man! Great pic! Pogi mo! Noon! Here's me at age 39 with my old passport pic! post-682-0-39076100-1312301020_thumb.jpg

tom_shor
Posted
Posted

I prefer to remain synanomous.

sjp52
Posted
Posted

Great pics guys. I hope to run into you some day. The rest of ya can go stick you head back in the sand. lololol. I know there are a lot of bad foreigners out there and you have to be careful, But I always thought that this forum had a bunch of nice sensible friendly guys and I still do

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Great pics guys. I hope to run into you some day. The rest of ya can go stick you head back in the sand. lololol. I know there are a lot of bad foreigners out there and you have to be careful, But I always thought that this forum had a bunch of nice sensible friendly guys and I still do
There are a few posts of our get together last year with photos of some of the members,first post is HERE Maybe this throws out the sensible theory. :th_thholysheep:
  • Like 1

Jim Sibbick
Posted
Posted

Well I am not afriad to post a picture of myself.Here it ispost-5-0-60820900-1312363459_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
The phantom menace
Posted
Posted

Me with my friends on our trip to Ocean Park in Manila...... post-998-0-24126200-1313395858_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
post-1430-0-99605900-1314783963_thumb.jp Here is 1 of me and Simplicia I will be back in cebu 18 sept maybe for 6 months so might see some of you.
  • Like 1