Goat Arrested

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

The reason why many crims are not caughtLAGOS (Reuters) - Police in Nigeria are holding a goat on suspicion of attempted armed robbery.Vigilantes took the black and white beast to the police saying it was an armed robber who had used black magic to transform himself into a goat to escape arrest after trying to steal a Mazda 323."The group of vigilante men came to report that while they were on patrol they saw some hoodlums attempting to rob a car. They pursued them. However one of them escaped while the other turned into a goat," Kwara state police spokesman Tunde Mohammed told Reuters by telephone."We cannot confirm the story, but the goat is in our custody. We cannot base our information on something mystical. It is something that has to be proved scientifically, that a human being turned into a goat," he said.Belief in witchcraft is widespread in parts of Nigeria, Africa's most populous nation. Residents came to the police station to see the goat, photographed in one national newspaper on its knees next to a pile of straw.

• Like 1

BobNChe
Posted
Posted (edited)

Too bad a friend of mine here in Cebu is not a member of WttP. He has worked in Africa and has seen with his own eyes where women were killed for witchcraft related accusations with no real evidence. If you think Cebu is third world, you better think twice!

Edited by BobNChe

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
The reason why many crims are not caughtLAGOS (Reuters) - Police in Nigeria are holding a goat on suspicion of attempted armed robbery.Vigilantes took the black and white beast to the police saying it was an armed robber who had used black magic to transform himself into a goat to escape arrest after trying to steal a Mazda 323."The group of vigilante men came to report that while they were on patrol they saw some hoodlums attempting to rob a car. They pursued them. However one of them escaped while the other turned into a goat," Kwara state police spokesman Tunde Mohammed told Reuters by telephone."We cannot confirm the story, but the goat is in our custody. We cannot base our information on something mystical. It is something that has to be proved scientifically, that a human being turned into a goat," he said.Belief in witchcraft is widespread in parts of Nigeria, Africa's most populous nation. Residents came to the police station to see the goat, photographed in one national newspaper on its knees next to a pile of straw.
They must watch a lot of science fiction programs on TV, like Star Gate, but who are we to believe that their are not things beyond what we know. woooooooo :SugarwareZ-037: I think they should cook that goat and see what he taste like. :7_4_17[1]:

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
Too bad a friend of mine here in Cebu is not a member of WttP. He has worked in Africa and has seen with his own eyes where women were killed for witchcraft related accusations with no real evidence. If you think Cebu is third world, you better think twice!
Well how could there be real evidence? I know a pole dancer that can make $20 disappear. :thumbsup: Maybe she's a witch.

Mike S
Posted
Posted

And then there was the dancer in a bar in Olongapo who could make a stack of 5 peso coins disappear ....... but I don't really think it was witch-craft ....... although a lot of gentleman were be-witched .... hahahahaha

TheMason
Posted
Posted
I think they should cook that goat and see what he taste like. :thumbsup:
Good idea. If it tastes like kissing Uncle Babatunde.....mystery solved.Of course, they could always just
to determine the truth of the matter. This method is scientifically proven.

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
And then there was the dancer in a bar in Olongapo who could make a stack of 5 peso coins disappear ....... but I don't really think it was witch-craft ....... although a lot of gentleman were be-witched .... hahahahaha
Actually it was the old large P1 coins. (Or so I've heard) Sometimes over 100 of them.

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
I think they should cook that goat and see what he taste like. :thumbsup:
Good idea. If it tastes like kissing Uncle Babatunde.....mystery solved.Of course, they could always just
to determine the truth of the matter. This method is scientifically proven.
This isn't science this is magic. Completly different set of rules. With magic matter can be created or destroyed. Everyone knows that. :D :D

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Actually it was the old large P1 coins. (Or so I've heard) Sometimes over 100 of them.
So is this how the invention of a "money box" was born SugarwareZ-005.gif

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted