Manny Broke?

Garpo
Posted
Posted

He could lose the value of all the properties he owns in the US and still have plenty of money because of all the properties he owns in the Philippines which have been really good investments for him and others. For now at least!

• 2 weeks later...
Art2ro
Posted
Posted
I think the irony is that this could be the first athlete / star to lose it all based on being a "nice guy". The others lost it (usually) by living larger than life. Manny is someone who has probably combined some larger than life aspects (in a cheaper than western life country) with a larger than life heart. What a shame if he went broke trying to help people, as opposed to showing his bling.
I just saw on TV the other day that Manny's "bling" is worth P52 billion and then some!!!!!!! Managed by his wife!!!!!! She's just not happy with Manny's love child from another woman! Better watch it Manny! A woman's scorn will get you sooner or later!!!!!
  • Like 1

ekimswish
Posted
Posted
I think the irony is that this could be the first athlete / star to lose it all based on being a "nice guy". The others lost it (usually) by living larger than life. Manny is someone who has probably combined some larger than life aspects (in a cheaper than western life country) with a larger than life heart. What a shame if he went broke trying to help people, as opposed to showing his bling.
I just saw on TV the other day that Manny's "bling" is worth P52 billion and then some!!!!!!! Managed by his wife!!!!!! She's just not happy with Manny's love child from another woman! Better watch it Manny! A woman's scorn will get you sooner or later!!!!!
I guess he better re-look at that RH Bill.